Check your account email address ×

Game, Set, Match

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is toast. He’s totally insane.

Here is your creepy kiddie sniffer in action. It never ends with him saying they are 17 and shit. 

This is beyond insane , anybody who would bring their kids around this lunatic should be shot.  :puke:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Here is your creepy kiddie sniffer in action. It never ends with him saying they are 17 and shit. 

This is beyond insane , anybody who would bring their kids around this lunatic should be shot.  :puke:

You'd be cool with Trump strolling through checking out your 17 yr old daughter changing back stage during a beauty pageant?

Edited by Steve753

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

You'd be cool with Trump strolling through checking out your 17 yr old daughter changing back stag during a beauty pageant?

Nope . 

I think thats fucked up too.  And you already asked me this remember.... 

bUt tRuMp 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Nope . 

I think thats fucked up too.  And you already asked me this remember.... 

bUt tRuMp 

Then you're a hypocrite. 

:bc:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Then you're a hypocrite. 

:bc:

Because I point out Biden sexualizing 6 year olds? 

Give your head a shake,  I think Trump is a deviant also but at least he waits till puberty before he gropes and flirts. :read:

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Because I point out Biden sexualizing 6 year olds? 

Give your head a shake,  I think Trump is a deviant also but at least he waits till puberty before he gropes and flirts. :read:

Thats a bit of a stretch. Bidens a creepy old man sure. Id hardly think he doing it to get off. Trump on the otherhand. You know dam well hes getting off seeing those girls in the dressing room.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Thats a bit of a stretch. Bidens a creepy old man sure. Id hardly think he doing it to get off. Trump on the otherhand. You know dam well hes getting off seeing those girls in the dressing room.

I think Biden like Trump had plenty of getting off in his younger days sadly . 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I think Biden like Trump had plenty of getting off in his younger days sadly . 

Biden showers with his kid when she was younger and even she was creeped out about it. There are countless videos of him groping young children and that is fine. But God forbid Trump walks through dressing room that he is the pageant owner of, and we get a couple of thirdhand accounts from people looking for their 15 minutes of fame.  Beauty pageants, have stylists, handlers, producers, etc. coming and going all the time with scantily cloud women all around. But Trump is the creep and Biden is not.  How do you make up this shit?  :lol: 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Biden showers with his kid when she was younger and even she was creeped out about it. There are countless videos of him groping young children and that is fine. But God forbid Trump walks through dressing room that he is the pageant owner of, and we get a couple of thirdhand accounts from people looking for their 15 minutes of fame.  Beauty pageants, have stylists, handlers, producers, etc. coming and going all the time with scantily cloud women all around. But Trump is the creep and Biden is not.  How do you make up this shit?  :lol: 

Listen chubby, no one said Biden wasnt a creep. Im not ok with either creep. You are.

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's over folks. minus 33.

81 million my fucking ass.:lol:

That's HUGE...... Independents wow

Do we really have to go through the formalities of the primaries :lmao:

1700527927985.jpg