Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

So I got the top two reversed, so what? 

You’re too stupid to even see the hypocrisy of your post. Why are you attaching CO2 charts when you deny climate change is happening? :dunno:
:lol2::owned:

Go back to your parts counter. Must be a hard job constantly telling people “Sorry, that part is no longer available“ 

47 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Hilariously stupid

What’s hilarious is you don’t own a snowmobile! :lol2::lolz::lmao::lol:

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

So I got the top two reversed, so what? 

You’re too stupid to even see the hypocrisy of your post. Why are you attaching CO2 charts when you deny climate

Boy you are fucking stupid, and wrong.  Chart proves you are wrong, your reply proves you are stupid.  Not once has anyone tried to claim that mankind isn't releasing CO2 that used to be in the atmosphere, back into the atmosphere.

Now stop dodging the question, and explain how all the records for warm temps, and low snow fall are over 100 years old.  If this years warmer than normal winter was caused by man made global warming.

31 minutes ago, krom said:

Boy you are fucking stupid, and wrong.  Chart proves you are wrong, your reply proves you are stupid.  Not once has anyone tried to claim that mankind isn't releasing CO2 that used to be in the atmosphere, back into the atmosphere.

Now stop dodging the question, and explain how all the records for warm temps, and low snow fall are over 100 years old.  If this years warmer than normal winter was caused by man made global warming.

Parts boy,
How dense are you? Seriously? I’ve answered your question multiple times. The video I linked even provided a more detailed answer but you were either too lazy to watch it or dumb to understand it? 

I’ll write this slowly and all in caps so maybe you’ll

understand… I N D U S T R A I L    R E V O L U T I O N. 

Quit being a retard and repeating yourself because you don’t want to accept the truth and don’t like the answer. :idiot:

2 hours ago, AK440 said:

Parts boy,
How dense are you? Seriously? I’ve answered your question multiple times. The video I linked even provided a more detailed answer but you were either too lazy to watch it or dumb to understand it? 

understand… I N D U S T R A I L    R E V O L U T I O N. 

Quit being a retard and repeating yourself because you don’t want to accept the truth and don’t like the answer.

Still stupid and still wrong. Industrial revolution didn't cause the dust bowl, or the warm dry weather in the 30's.

This is labeled as a 2 min read, hopefully you can get through it in less than a week:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/forces-behind-devastating/

Edited by krom

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

industrial 

9_9

In dusty trail is like riding a snowmobile in Alaska.  If AK had one he'd know that 

Edited by Deephaven

28 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

In dusty trail is like riding a snowmobile in Alaska.  If AK had one he'd know that 

What do you care about riding a snowmobile? You don’t even own one! :lol::owned:

30 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

WTF is “In dusty trail”? You even edited that shit and it still doesn’t make any sense! :idiot: :lol::lmao:

So goddamn obvious you don’t own a sled because you’re:fullofshit2:

1 hour ago, krom said:

Still stupid and still wrong. Industrial revolution didn't cause the dust bowl, or the warm dry weather in the 30's.

This is labeled as a 2 min read, hopefully you can get through it in less than a week:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/forces-behind-devastating/

Did YOU even bother to read that article? They mention climate change right away in the second fucking paragraph. Gawd! You are so incredibly stupid.:lol::owned::idiot:

4 hours ago, AK440 said:

understand… I N   D U S T Y  TR A I L    R E V O L U T I O N. 

:idiot:

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

WTF is “In dusty trail”? You even edited that shit and it still doesn’t make any sense! :idiot: :lol::lmao:

So goddamn obvious you don’t own a sled because you’re:fullofshit2:

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Did YOU even bother to read that article? They mention climate change right away in the second fucking paragraph. Gawd! You are so incredibly stupid.:lol:

speaking of stupid, you better work on your reading comprehension..

They found that ocean temperatures, particularly in the tropics, heavily influenced the dry conditions experienced in North America

at no point does it say that it was caused by the industrial revolution, or man made co2. 

They talk about using it to help understand the future

"The 1930s drought was the major climatic event in the nation¿s history," explains lead study author Siegfried Schubert of the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. "Just beginning to understand what occurred is really critical to understanding future droughts and the links to global climate change issues we¿re experiencing today."

:owned::idiot:

Edited by krom

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Maybe if you could spell you could afford a sled 

You don’t own a snowmobile. It’s an undisputed FACT:roflcrying:

4 hours ago, krom said:

speaking of stupid, you better work on your reading comprehension..

at no point does it say that it was caused by the industrial revolution, or man made co2. 

They talk about using it to help understand the future

:owned::idiot:

:congrats:Since you are the dumbest fucking person I’ve ever seen on the internet, get this through your thick skull. There is more CO2 in the atmosphere now than there was before people started burning fossil fuels for the industrial revolution. More CO2 traps more heat. More heat causes climate change. 

What the fuck can’t you understand about that? 

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

That is not an answer to his question.  Are you really that stupid?

Cockhaven! The angry little man who doesn’t own a sled. Yesterday I made a new avatar you can use for your profile. Do you like it? :lol::lol2::owned:

0FDA6A19-8F7C-4632-962D-51DCB9489AE4.jpeg

On 4/5/2024 at 7:08 PM, Deephaven said:

Everybody supports turning your shocks down softer when they aren't moving enough over chatter if you want it to go away.  Sort of shock 101.  Someday you'll actually own a sled and be able to figure that out.

On 4/6/2024 at 12:37 PM, Deephaven said:

I don't care if you have a sled or not...but you don't.

Chatter/whoops, whatever.  Little shit.  Things under 2'.  Want my suspension to work on those.  Again, if you owned a machine you'd know that.

On 4/6/2024 at 1:12 PM, Deephaven said:

And neither are fun when you have your suspension setup for much bigger hits.  Again, you'd know this if you owned a sled.

That isn't a wager, dumbass.

On 4/8/2024 at 7:28 PM, Deephaven said:

Dude is SO MAD he can't afford a sled.  :roflcrying:

On 4/9/2024 at 7:53 AM, Deephaven said:

Absolutely.  If not your idiocy regarding sleds is pathetic.  All that snow this year and no machine must kill you.

On 4/9/2024 at 7:34 PM, Deephaven said:

You are the one that doesn't understand.  Krom repeated the right question over and over yet you are still too dumb to get it.

You should buy a sled.  It would make you smarter.

On 4/10/2024 at 11:13 PM, Deephaven said:

You've never disproven anything. Just showed us all that you are bitter from not owning a sled and stupid because you were born that way 

On 4/14/2024 at 12:00 PM, Deephaven said:

22 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Maybe if you could spell you could afford a sled 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Rent free.  So funny 

Bwahahahaha! Obsessed much? That’s just from the last 5 pages of an El Niño thread. :lol2::owned::lol::lmao::lolz:

It’s like I’m trolling Corky from Full House. Just how retarded are you exactly? I’m assuming drooling is a given but like are you capable of wiping your own ass or do you wear adult diapers?

Still waiting on that photo of registration for your make believe sled. :news: You know the one that you insisted shows proof of ownership but refuse to produce. :roflcrying: :fishing:

18 hours ago, AK440 said:

You don’t own a snowmobile. It’s an undisputed FACT:roflcrying:

:congrats:Since you are the dumbest fucking person I’ve ever seen on the internet, get this through your thick skull. There is more CO2 in the atmosphere now than there was before people started burning fossil fuels for the industrial revolution. More CO2 traps more heat. More heat causes climate change. 

What the fuck can’t you understand about that? 

Still dodging the question, are you so incredibly stupid that you can't even figure out what the question is??

I even gave you a link

Edited by krom

2 hours ago, krom said:

Still dodging the question, are you so incredibly stupid that you can't even figure out what the question is??

I even gave you a link

Poor little Kromy the parts boy. Was the truck late today and you got cranky unloading boxes by hand? 

What is the EXACT question that’s got you so hot and bothered? 

37 minutes ago, AK440 said:

What is the EXACT question that’s got you so hot and bothered? 

So you're blind and stupid

Edited by krom