Check your account email address ×

UAW workers launch unprecedented strike against all Big Three automakers

spin_dry

Anyone looking for real answers to the whole strike deal and anything regarding the UAW for 

Just now, f7ben said:

Should have went just a touch further lol

Guy I’m working for is based out of Elkhorn,WI. Does great work. It’s an hour drive for me, but I really wanted to learn a trade and he gave me a chance so I’m sucking it up for now. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, yami123 said:

Anyone looking for real answers to the whole strike deal and anything regarding the UAW…I’m the guy…I did over 10 years building jeeps…no connection or anything to the company now…especially after they fucked me. 

That sucks but glad you found a landing spot and being a sparky is a good gig.👊🏻🇺🇸

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, yami123 said:

Anyone looking for real answers to the whole strike deal and anything regarding the UAW for 

Guy I’m working for is based out of Elkhorn,WI. Does great work. It’s an hour drive for me, but I really wanted to learn a trade and he gave me a chance so I’m sucking it up for now. 

Do yourself a favor , try and learn some controls and plc stuff and then go industrial. Way way more money and way way way way less work. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do yourself a favor , try and learn some controls and plc stuff and then go industrial.

That experience is what they were looking for in new hires at the Generating station I worked at. After converting from coal to wood pellets probably 75% of the work was in those areas.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

That experience is what they were looking for in new hires at the Generating station I worked at. After converting from coal to wood pellets probably 75% of the work was in those areas.

It’s really what every single hiring company that requires any electrical maintenance places emphasis on. It’s the first thing a head hunter will ask you about your resume concerning the electrical field.