Check your account email address ×

MSU Coach

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

27 phone calls that lasted over 30 minutes between the two and she didn’t hang up…Tucker is a shitty coach but it sure seems like he’s getting railroaded out the door.🤔

BTW MSU is a terrible team and this Penix guy might be the best QB in the country….he’s been at it for 6 seasons.😂

Tugger deserves to be railroaded after being such a fuckin dummy :lol:

Penix exploded all over the Spartan D ... 35 to 0 at half :lol:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The suspension is now a termination.

That seems crazy to me.  If he is acquitted or it never even makes it to court wouldn’t he have a strong case for false termination against MSU? Seems like MSU would also be opening themselves up to a civil case by firing him. 

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This broad is a gold digging whore…SMH

Thanks for posting.  kind of what I figured and spot on. 
Shame they ruined this man’s life, but like I said he should of known better.  Gotta be smarter than that these days. Everyone laughed at Pence and misconstrued what he said but he was right.  Don’t put your self in a position where someone can take advantage of you. In the end they are not going to believe you. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Thanks for posting.  kind of what I figured and spot on. 
Shame they ruined this man’s life, but like I said he should of known better.  Gotta be smarter than that these days. Everyone laughed at Pence and misconstrued what he said but he was right.  Don’t put your self in a position where someone can take advantage of you. In the end they are not going to believe you. 

He definitely should have known better and I wonder when all those that called him a rapist will issue a retraction…oh yeah…never.

• 2 weeks later...