Check your account email address ×

FBI confirms agents are executing a search warrant at GOP Fundraiser/Consulting firm in Annapolis

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Really, they aren't that hard to figure out.  Blame is their game.  Indignant blame for their own ineptness, weakness, losing, cowardice, lack of intelligence, lack of resourcefulness, etc....etc....etc.....

If blame can be shifted, there is no way any of them need to feel the reason to self reflect.  They can stay the "winners" as long as they can keep up the narrative.  It's always somebody else's fault.  It's actually quite brilliant....well, as long as you are on their inside.  From our side they just look stupid and pathetic. :lol:

And nobody thought that every kid getting a trophy in pee wee sports could be a bad thing. :wall:

I still think about the days when I coached LL. I had one crying parent call me up. He couldn't understand why his boy only played the league minimum innings and at bats when he did show up for a game. The father cries that his son his son is good boy and deserves more playing time. As I tell Crying dad his boy would get more playing time IF HE SHOWS UP FOR PRACTICE AND GAMES. Crying dad goes off and says "He's there to participate and it's your responsibility to see that he enjoys himself." WTF I say to myself. The best part is that crying dad says he's going to report me to the league president. I say that's fine you're speaking to him.:lol2: 

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

I still think about the days when I coached LL. I had one crying parent call me up. He couldn't understand why his boy only played the league minimum innings and at bats when he did show up for a game. The father cries that his son his son is good boy and deserves more playing time. As I tell Crying dad his boy would get more playing time IF HE SHOWS UP FOR PRACTICE AND GAMES. Crying dad goes off and says "He's there to participate and it's your responsibility to see that he enjoys himself." WTF I say to myself. The best part is that crying dad says he's going to report me to the league president. I say that's fine you're speaking to him.:lol2: 

:lol:

My coaching days are behind me.  It was never the kids I had a problem coaching, it was the parents.  There is ZERO reason why I should have to give parent Q&A sessions after every practice and every game.  What has happened here?  We're so fucked up.  Even coaching hockey I has some crybaby parents.  The pussification of America.  That's all it is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

My coaching days are behind me.  It was never the kids I had a problem coaching, it was the parents.  There is ZERO reason why I should have to give parent Q&A sessions after every practice and every game.  What has happened here?  We're so fucked up.  Even coaching hockey I has some crybaby parents.  The pussification of America.  That's all it is.

Oh for sure...this boy's actions were a direct result of the way he was raised. The only problems I had was with a few parents that thought and acted like Crying dad. It's sad TBH. It's gotten worse by brother coached the HS varsity baseball team. Some of the crap he put up with would was unbelievable.