Check your account email address ×

Sled and trailer value input. Basically new.

Tomorrow I’m picking up a sled and trailer and I’m looking for input on value.

2010 Yamaha VK540, 132 km. Yes 132 km.

2013 Mission single enclosed. Not sure what it’s been through but it looked to be in good shape.

I didn’t hear it run, but  should be, for all intents as new.

Probably keep them but wonder what people think.

If the sled presents as new like it should, I'd think it'd bring good money.  I don't know Yamahas well enough to know what that model is all about.  Single place enclosed trailers are kind of rare, I wouldn't mind getting one sometime.  Used ones I've seen go for similar pricing to tei place used enclosed trailers in similar condition and models.  It'll vary depending on your location.

Post some pictures 

On 7/31/2023 at 12:55 PM, mnstang said:

If the sled presents as new like it should, I'd think it'd bring good money.  I don't know Yamahas well enough to know what that model is all about.  Single place enclosed trailers are kind of rare, I wouldn't mind getting one sometime.  Used ones I've seen go for similar pricing to tei place used enclosed trailers in similar condition and models.  It'll vary depending on your location.

Post some pictures 

The vk540 is the fan cooled utility sled. It has a cult following. Great ice fishing rig 

2 hours ago, Not greg b said:

The vk540 is the fan cooled utility sled. It has a cult following. Great ice fishing rig 

I'd imagine it's worth great money.  5-8?  Total guess but a low use proven utility sled is always worth good money 

Just now, mnstang said:

I'd imagine it's worth great money.  5-8?  Total guess but a low use proven utility sled is always worth good money 

I would think so to the right guy. Kinda like when i sold my ltz400. I had one of the last ones built and it was mint. I had it for sale for a long time. Random guy that collects them saw it and mind fucked it for an hour to find something wrong with it but couldn’t. He took it home. I am glad that guy got it and some ass hat offering 2500 bucks for it