Check your account email address ×

Just showed up again…

I've been to Lyman Morse probably 1,000 times.

Spent a lot of time watching the building of Phil Donahue's yacht while it was under construction.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I had been there most every working weekday for over 10 years....

Edited by Snake

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Absolutely stunning boat 

X2. And retartedly expensive.  Handbuilt yachts like that are the most beautiful and biggest depreciation holes in the game. But if you got a flow to support it….

Just now, DriftBusta said:

X2. And retartedly expensive.  Handbuilt yachts like that are the most beautiful and biggest depreciation holes in the game. But if you got a flow to support it….

Yup , who cares what it costs when you got that kind of Ching 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yup , who cares what it costs when you got that kind of Ching 

Where we are, I just shake my head at the money going up and down the river every day.  It’s crazy.

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

I don’t think that boat should have a flybridge , it’s a fucking Downeaster and that bridge ruins what it should be aesthetically 

We went from a flybridge to an express.  Wife hates going up and down into the cabin all the time.  Before she hated climbing a ladder to the bridge.  Think we’re gonna look for a Searay sedan bridge once this one goes.  Plastic mass produced boat compared to that Hood, but you wont need a staff to maintain it and keep it looking good.

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We went from a flybridge to an express.  Wife hates going up and down into the cabin all the time.  Before she hated climbing a ladder to the bridge.  Think we’re gonna look for a Searay sedan bridge once this one goes.  Plastic mass produced boat compared to that Hood, but you wont need a staff to maintain it and keep it looking good.

So you miss the flybridge?

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So you miss the flybridge?

Just give you much more interior room.  Plus the Searays and Silvertons have stairs instead of a ladder.  Keeps the wimens happy.  I had 2 or 3 on my shirt list and all were under deposit this spring when I called, so we bought this one.  A really sweet Tollycraft rolled in yesterday, nice boat.  You been getting any work done on yours yet?  Fuck me working on boats can be a full time job if you’re ocd like me.  :lol: