Check your account email address ×

Regulation Nation

https://www.foxnews.com/media/131-manufacturing-organizations-biden-white-house-stop-unprecedented-regulatory-onslaught

One hundred and thirty-one manufacturing organizations penned a letter to the White House pleading with President Biden's administration to curb the overwhelming amount of federal regulations costing manufacturing companies thousands at levels unseen from any prior administrations, the largest U.S. manufacturing association head told Fox News.

Like him or not Trumps deregulation was his 2nd greatest accomplishment; right behind his securing the SCOTUS for two decades.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep, just regulate businesses to the point they go bankrupt.  

Small business...the Amazon's, home depots, GE's etc are immune. The Dems wonder why we are moving towards oligarchy. 

10 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Small business...the Amazon's, home depots, GE's etc are immune. The Dems wonder why we are moving towards oligarchy. 

The elite dems know exactly what they are doing.  That is also why the media pushes the narrative about "oligarchs" and some of the ignorant here lap it up.

41 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Small biz does feel the effects because all of the fuckery from this administration, it's just indirect. Like I've said before Democrats hate business which is actually the lifeblood of this country. The Biden version of PPP is the Employee Retention Credit and it doesn't include biz's with 4 employees or less. There's lots of biz's who have 4 employees or less and he basically said fuck you to the little guy with just that one move. I always thought Democrats were for the little guys.

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Small biz does feel the effects because all of the fuckery from this administration, it's just indirect. Like I've said before Democrats hate business which is actually the lifeblood of this country. The Biden version of PPP is the Employee Retention Credit and it doesn't include biz's with 4 employees or less. There's lots of biz's who have 4 employees or less and he basically said fuck you to the little guy with just that one move. I always thought Democrats were for the little guys.

You miss read my post...the fuckery is against small business. 

One of the new regulations is about wood fired pizza shops..you think they can afford the new equipment and Maintenance on that equipment?  The price of a pizza will become unacceptable to the consumer. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That's the false narrative that has been pushed forever.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If everyone has to play by the same rules what’s the problem.

Like the rules for illegal classified documents in unsecured garages?

Those rules, or different ones.... :news:

You are so easy to point out as a hypocrite...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

You miss read my post...the fuckery is against small business. 

One of the new regulations is about wood fired pizza shops..you think they can afford the new equipment and Maintenance on that equipment?  The price of a pizza will become unacceptable to the consumer. 

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If everyone has to play by the same rules what’s the problem.

Read above.  Do you understand those 2 statements and how big business has more $$$ and subject to different rules.