Check your account email address ×

Barr says...

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

charge Biden and Pence too for all I care  

he's a lying hypocrite, and he fucked himself. 

If there was an equal application of the law, I would not be arguing any of these points.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If there was an equal application of the law, I would not be arguing any of these points.

You can argue with me or an entire obscure snowmobile website until you are blue in the face but the fact remains that he's getting charged tomorrow in a federal courthouse and it's primarily due to his own actions.   

he's not a f'ng 'victim'... 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You can argue with me or an entire obscure snowmobile website until you are blue in the face but the fact remains that he's getting charged tomorrow in a federal courthouse and it's primarily due to his own actions.   

he's not a f'ng 'victim'... 

Argue?  Hey, it's not hard to understand that there has not been equal application of the law when it comes to trump.  I don't think he even sees himself as a "victim".  The only "victims" here are the American taxpayer.  He has been targeted by both sides in washington, almost like they have something to hide and want him gone.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Argue?  Hey, it's not hard to understand that there has not been equal application of the law when it comes to trump.  I don't think he even sees himself as a "victim".  The only "victims" here are the American taxpayer.  He has been targeted by both sides in washington, almost like they have something to hide and want him gone.

So you think they should show leniency for what Trump has done regarding the documents?

Just now, Steve753 said:

So you think they should show leniency for what Trump has done regarding the documents?

I do find it interesting that this suddenly became a prosecutable offense. It was laughed off when Hilary did it…jus saying.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I do find it interesting that this suddenly became a prosecutable offense. It was laughed off when Hilary did it…jus saying.

Did they catch Hillary red-handed though? She was at least smart enough to destroy evidence. 

26 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

charge Biden and Pence too for all I care  

he's a lying hypocrite, and he fucked himself. 

^this

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Did they catch Hillary red-handed though? She was at least smart enough to destroy evidence. 

She got a pass like they all have until you know who…

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Just like jimmy said, it is only become a big deal NOW.  With previous offenses from anyone it was laughed off.  What's next?  Are we going to be looking through EVERYTHING for every politician, or will we see any new offenses like this just become a non issue like it was before?

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Just like jimmy said, it is only become a big deal NOW.  With previous offenses from anyone it was laughed off.  What's next?  Are we going to be looking through EVERYTHING for every politician, or will we see any new offenses like this just become a non issue like it was before?

Hopefully it sets a new standard and if it gets rid of Trump I'm all for it. The country doesn't need another 4 yrs of what Trump caused.

Sandy Burger removed original uncopied classified intelligence documents from the NA's in his pants and socks then lied to investigators and was given a slap on the wrist.  

No liberal was outraged by this.....not a single one. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The archivist has said that every President since the passage of The Presidential Records Act has taken classified documents.

Does it say anything about giving them back if asked?

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The archivist has said that every President since the passage of The Presidential Records Act has taken classified documents.

And they knowingly and unknowingly will continue to do so.

Biden had documents from 1974 that he should not have.    

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Does it say anything about giving them back if asked?

Its always been a negotiation.   That's the way it works.

Just now, Highmark said:

And they knowingly and unknowingly will continue to do so.

Biden had documents from 1974 that he should not have.    

Did he give them back when asked?

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its always been a negotiation.   That's the way it works.

Do the negotiations last for more than a year?

Edited by Steve753

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Do the negotiations last for more than a year?

:news:

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:news:

Specific. Not all.

Can you be more specific?

Edited by Steve753

No need for a criminal charge unless you are trying to eliminate a political rival. Also why go all the way to The Hague for Jack Smith…do a little research on his career and you’ll have the answer.

23 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Specific. Not all.

Can you be more specific?

I believe that's up to the President.   He returned 15 boxes in early 2022.   What remains could be stuff that was being negotiated to be released for FOIA in 5 or 12 years. 

Edited by Highmark

No need for a criminal charge unless you are trying to eliminate a political rival. Also why go all the way to The Hague for Jack Smith…do a little research on his career and you’ll have the answer.

Yep...when he went after the Virginia gov he expanded his authority to upcharge (sound familiar) only to have the SC reverse it unanimously. 

He is also the prosecutor who lost the John Edwards case. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep...when he went after the Virginia gov he expanded his authority to upcharge (sound familiar) only to have the SC reverse it unanimously. 

He is also the prosecutor who lost the John Edwards case. 

He’s also connected to Lois Lerner who famously targeted Conservatives via The IRS.

He’s also connected to Lois Lerner who famously targeted Conservatives via The IRS.

Don't even get me started on that one.  :lol:  

His wife did a documentary on Michelle Obama.  I mean no conflict of interest at all.  

In July 2011, he married Katy Chevigny, a documentary filmmaker known for Becoming, a 2020 documentary of Michelle Obama. They have a daughter. The couple lived in the Netherlands from 2018 until Jack Smith moved to Washington in December 2022.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1