Check your account email address ×

Drone sunset hyperlapse from last night

ckf

1 hour ago, HSR said:

:lol: not the same pic but taken the same way.

20230428_172241.jpg

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

Will a copy and paste from above work??

9428086A-FD7C-4E74-BDDB-26305C3A66A8.jpeg

Can you guys please try again with the same pics?

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, ckf said:

I'll give you a deal on my Air 2s Fly more combo kit. It's in excellent condition and works great. It comes with 3 batteries and I also bought a dc car charger that comes with it.  I've been meaning to list it on eBay. I'd rather give someone that I know a deal instead of giving the fees to eBay.

I might take you up on that. Gotta get to AK and get a paycheck first.   :bc:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

It's cheaper and easier to ship to NY than AK. I'm not worried about when I get the $$$.  You can send it whenever you have the extra cash.  The kit is going for $750-$850 used on eBay. You can have it for $650. New they are $1299. Think about it and let me know.  Nicole has been pestering me to get rid of it if I am not going to use it. Damn women :lol:

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

It's cheaper and easier to ship to NY than AK. I'm not worried about when I get the $$$.  You can send it whenever you have the extra cash.  The kit is going for $750-$850 used on eBay. You can have it for $650. New they are $1299. Think about it and let me know.  Nicole has been pestering me to get rid of it if I am not going to use it. Damn women :lol:

Take this shit to the classifieds :lol::lol: I get .5% of all sales!!!!!!!!

• Gold Member
16 hours ago, ckf said:

ok, if I take it I will have you send it to NY. I'd rather have the spare cash to pay upfront tho. No risk of issues that way.  :bc:

11 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

ok, if I take it I will have you send it to NY. I'd rather have the spare cash to pay upfront tho. No risk of issues that way.  :bc:

It's just sitting here in it's case doing nothing. I'd rather see it getting used. Plus this will give you a chance to get comfortable with it before heading north. I'm looking forward to seeing what you shoot for video. I might even be able to give you a few tips along the way.

PM me your address and I will get it boxed up and shipped :bc:

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's just sitting here in it's case doing nothing. I'd rather see it getting used. Plus this will give you a chance to get comfortable with it before heading north. I'm looking forward to seeing what you shoot for video. I might even be able to give you a few tips along the way.

PM me your address and I will get it boxed up and shipped :bc:

Make sure he pays you in gift cards.............. :lolz:

• Haha 1

Just now, Jerry 976 said:

Copied & pasted from the other pic using my laptop @ckf (it's currently sideways before I click the submit reply button) 5-4-3-2-1 - - - - 

9428086A-FD7C-4E74-BDDB-26305C3A66A8.jpeg

No clue what it could be :lol:

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

Maybe because I'm copying & pasting vs uploading from my puter??

No idea. I know that the Exif extension is on the server now. The 1st time I had it on the wrong php version.