Check your account email address ×

Pepperidge Farm Remembers

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Heat is a top 5 movie for me 

fantastic movie, two of our best actors... Hollywood

but in the real world version... were you on the side of the cops or the robbers?

tell me about your mother...

34 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fantastic movie, two of our best actors... Hollywood

but in the real world version... were you on the side of the cops or the robbers?

tell me about your mother...

I don’t have a side , I hate banks and I hate cops and I hate bad guys too lol 

That whole incident never should've happened like it did. As soon as the robbery turned into a shoot out, the cops should've backed off so no civilians got shot. It could've gone horribly wrong when it went into the residential area. Imagine sitting down with your family only to be shot by stray bullets from the cops escalating a robbery to a shootout. The money is insured, why risk the publics safety over 300k. Same with high speed chases involving stolen vehicles and non violent crimes. why risk injury or death to the public or the cops. If the cops did a pit maneuver on a stolen car that crashed into my family killing them I'd want to see the cops hang for it. Too many times the response by leo is overkill

9 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

That whole incident never should've happened like it did. As soon as the robbery turned into a shoot out, the cops should've backed off so no civilians got shot. It could've gone horribly wrong when it went into the residential area. Imagine sitting down with your family only to be shot by stray bullets from the cops escalating a robbery to a shootout. The money is insured, why risk the publics safety over 300k. Same with high speed chases involving stolen vehicles and non violent crimes. why risk injury or death to the public or the cops. If the cops did a pit maneuver on a stolen car that crashed into my family killing them I'd want to see the cops hang for it. Too many times the response by leo is overkill

Because cops are poorly trained meatheads who only exist to protect rich peoples shit?

• Like 1

I'll give them a break.

I was buying my first desk top around then, $3k with windows 95, Modem was a 56K.

Now the chopper would be gps syncro'd with the coppers. All would get a real time view of the situation.

Information is key on the battlefield, the crooks new it.