Check your account email address ×

Asa Hutchinson vs. Joe Manchin for POTUS

yesterday I was thinking... dipshits on both sides might want a Trump/Biden rematch, because either should be easily beaten and imo the MAGAt's want a do-over for 2020 which I feel they'd lose again and Trump would further divide the country.

let's move on... and be done with both of these useless tools

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yesterday I was thinking... dipshits on both sides might want a Trump/Biden rematch, because either should be easily beaten and imo the MAGAt's want a do-over for 2020 which I feel they'd lose again and Trump would further divide the country.

let's move on... and be done with both of these useless tools

IMO party platform and issues are more important.  At a minimum - I’ll take the guy who respects our Democracy and doesn’t attempt to undermine the peaceful transfer of power.  You can whine, cry and look for better options but in the end it’s a zero sum game. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

IMO party platform and issues are more important.  At a minimum - I’ll take the guy who respects our Democracy and doesn’t attempt to undermine the peaceful transfer of power.  You can whine, cry and look for better options but in the end it’s a zero sum game. 

there is no upside for a Biden/Trump rematch... zero sum game

• Like 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

there is no upside for a Biden/Trump rematch... zero sum game

Those are probably your options.  Biden and the Dems offers substantially more upside than MAGA.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

Those are probably your options.  Biden and the Dems offers substantially more upside than MAGA.  

I disagree otb

and I loathe Trump in case you haven't noticed

Just now, SnowRider said:

Third party? Dem? 

generally speaking... for POTUS 3rd party (so I helped give us Clinton twice as an example) and for local/state/federal offices I pick the candidate most closely aligned with my values.

getting back to the topic at hand... neither Biden or Trump will get my vote if we have to do 2020 all over again.   primaries matter and the upcoming one is more important to the future of this country than any in my 53 years on this planet.     

Just now, Mainecat said:

Any Republican will bring chaos back. 

giphy.gif

there's a lot of people sick of the far left and far right controlling the narrative

a centrist from either side would do well imo

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

generally speaking... for POTUS 3rd party (so I helped give us Clinton twice as an example) and for local/state/federal offices I pick the candidate most closely aligned with my values.

getting back to the topic at hand... neither Biden or Trump will get my vote if we have to do 2020 all over again.   primaries matter and the upcoming one is more important to the future of this country than any in my 53 years on this planet.     

So you’re supporting MAGA by proxy.  It is important but you’re willing to let democracy die because you let the perfect get in the way of the good.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

giphy.gif

there's a lot of people sick of the far left and far right controlling the narrative

Stability is what voters want and like. The Republican Party is no more. It’s  just a gang of crazy morons who are trying to out idiot the next guy.

• Like 1

him or DeSantis

you pick

That’s shit and more shit. I’d probably consider Manchin over either of them and maybe a toss up between Manchin and Desantis 

giphy.gif

The problem with third party voters is you show up and bitch every 4 years.  Where’s your local candidates?  Who’s putting in the work day in and day out to promote your cause?  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

So you’re supporting MAGA by proxy.  It is important but you’re willing to let democracy die because you let the perfect get in the way of the good.  

the-big-lebowski-thats-like-your-opinion

Just now, f7ben said:

That’s shit and more shit. I’d probably consider Manchin over either of them and maybe a toss up between Manchin and Desantis 

Ron is Don.  

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ron is Don.  

Ron is a bootlicker for sure and that’s a huge turn off. Ron is right on covid , Ron is right on guns and Ron is right on the absolute bullshit trans garbage. Ron can fuck off on the rest but the issues I outlined above make Ron the best choice of the field so far. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Ron is a bootlicker for sure and that’s a huge turn off. Ron is right on covid , Ron is right on guns and Ron is right on the absolute bullshit trans garbage. Ron can fuck off on the rest but the issues I outlined above make Ron the best choice of the field so far. 

So you’re into culture wars?  Big issue in NMN?