Check your account email address ×

Anti trans sentiment after faggot shoots up school

• Platinum Contributing Member

A transgender activist group has called off its planned Trans Day of Vengeance rally in Washington, DC on Saturday due to a “credible threat to life and safety.”

The Trans Radical Activist Network (TRAN), which organized the rally, announced Thursday that the threats were sparked by social media reactions to the name of the previously scheduled demonstration outside US Supreme Court.

The April 1 protest was planned weeks before Audrey Hale — who is transgender — gunned down three 9-year-old students and three adults in a private Nashville grammar school.

“The safety of our trans community is first priority. This threat is the direct result of the flood of raw hatred directed toward the trans community after the Tennessee shooting,” the coalition said on social media.

“Individuals who had nothing to with that heinous act have been subjected to highly serious threats and blamed only because of their gender identity. This is one of the steps in genocide, and we will continue our efforts to protect trans lives.”

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Another :backpeddle:  Own it :thumbsup:  you love your guns more than kids 

Love my guns more then other peoples kid , well ya. I fucking hate other peoples kids. Litte pain in the asses

• Haha 3

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Love my guns more then other peoples kid , well ya. I fucking hate other peoples kids. Litte pain in the asses

Cool.  Now STFU with the fake outrage :thumbsup:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Cool.  Now STFU with the fake outrage :thumbsup:

You first.

liberals didn’t seem to mind sexual predators, liars, tax dodging, Russians or treason when it was Billy the draft dodger/tax dodger/ sexual predator/ liar or his enabler/Russian colluder/liar wife shrillery. Or Obama and Kennedys Russian collusion. Or perhaps Kerry’s the tax dodging traitor with his history of treason for violating the Logan act multiple times, or maybe liberal tax dodgers like 

Sharpton

Rangel

Kerry

Geithner

Daschle

Jefferson 

Franken  

Kennedy 

Biden  

AOC

Abrams 

AOC

Stacey Abrams

Biden 

And it seems that Biden is a racist,  homophobic draft dodger too. Along with other leftists racists.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No fake outrage , I was just laughing at the faggots having to cancel their rally. So did you make new plans yet?

Why the phobic bigoted language? 

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Red flag law would have prevented the killings.  Repugs love guns more than kids. 

No it wouldn’t have , kill yourself retarded faggot 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

I enjoy it 

You’re a bigot.  Own it :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No it wouldn’t have , kill yourself retarded faggot 

Sure would have in this case.  You love your guns more than kids.  Stop the fake outrage :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Red flag law would have prevented the killings.  Repugs love guns more than kids. 

I don't know if you're allowed to call them kids now a days??? Is Kid or Kids P.C.............. rofl.png.42f96ba434d6547a4c9b4365d33073dd.png