Check your account email address ×

Shit just got REAL!!!!1111

29 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

NOT EVEN MAN SIZED KNIVES!!!!!!111!!! 

the only thing that box cutter is going to do is give who ever they pull it out on the needed permission to take it to the next level .

in fact if I were to go to one of there little shoving events I may have to bring one with to give my self a little self defense plea  insurance policy in case I took it a bit to far  on one of the mamas boys   

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the only thing that box cutter is going to do is give who ever they pull it out on the needed permission to take it to the next level .

in fact if I were to go to one of there little shoving events I may have to bring one with to give my self a little self defense plea  insurance policy in case I took it a bit to far  on one of the mamas boys   

You can do alot of damage with a razor dude, don't think you can't. Slice to the throat/neck or groin and you got problems... 

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

"Shoving events". :lol:

yeah...it just brings it to the next level.  Let's see where it goes and who is really committed.

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

You can do alot of damage with a razor dude, don't think you can't. Slice to the throat/neck or groin and you got problems... 

Well sure, in the hands of a decently trained person, some blood will spill.  But all I see that may be necessary at the events now are a nice set of knuckles, and some fist tape.  

Lets see where this goes though.  It's gonna have to move out of Berkeley though...cuz, come on!  Berkeley?  BAD ASS CENTRAL!!!!!

:lol:

IMG_1922.JPG

Just now, Zambroski said:

yeah...it just brings it to the next level.  Let's see where it goes and who is really committed.

Well sure, in the hands of a decently trained person, some blood will spill.  But all I see that may be necessary at the events now are a nice set of knuckles, and some fist tape.  

Lets see where this goes though.  It's gonna have to move out of Berkeley though...cuz, come on!  Berkeley?  BAD ASS CENTRAL!!!!!

IMG_1922.JPG

hey if they invite the bangers it is less than a 4 min train ride from the hood . lets make it real real quick

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

IMG_1922.JPG

Dude, we use razors at work all of the time. I have bandaged up some pretty messy shit. Some asshole left a 4" razor scraper on a ladder and another worker went to move the ladder and the fucker fell right on his forearm. Fucking blood was spraying everywhere like it was a hose. Guy took one look and passed out. I took off my belt and made a tourniquet while he was passed out on the floor. Used duct tape and paper towels as a bandage to get him to the hospital.  I got one on my ring finger once, fucker was a pumper. 11 stitches. It's our #1 injury... Cuts.

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

hey if they invite the bangers it is less than a 4 min train ride from the hood . lets make it real real quick

The very fact that these shoving stick skirmishes aren't making it out of Berkeley is pretty telling this whole thing is going nowhere.  If your a commited Antifa guy like Moto seems to be, I can see this getting really frustrating for them.  

We all just need that one big push....probably an attempt on Trumps life would do it.  But, maybe less, maybe the box cutters will be at the next show.

:dunno:

Just now, Highmark said:

It won't be long and one of these knife fights turn into a blood bash and of course guns will be to blame.  

People are too pussy to knife fight. They'll use guns or poison gas. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Dude, we use razors at work all of the time. I have bandaged up some pretty messy shit. Some asshole left a 4" razor scraper on a ladder and another worker went to move the ladder and the fucker fell right on his forearm. Fucking blood was spraying everywhere like it was a hose. Guy took one look and passed out. I took off my belt and made a tourniquet while he was passed out on the floor. Used duct tape and paper towels as a bandage to get him to the hospital.  I got one on my ring finger once, fucker was a pumper. 11 stitches. It's our #1 injury... Cuts.

I know...I split my thumb up the middle with one when I was stocking shelves as a teenager.  I didn't even know it till I saw all the blood.  I actually thought I broke a can or bottle of something at first.

But using one as an assault weapon can be dangerous, for both parties.  Antifa finds a weakling, well...."the blood of patriots".  If he finds somebody other and  it's "I was afraid for my life officer, that's why I had to snap his neck and fuck his spine hole".  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know...I split my thumb up the middle with one when I was stocking shelves as a teenager.  I didn't even know it till I saw all the blood.  I actually thought I broke a can or bottle of something at first.

But using one as an assault weapon can be dangerous, for both parties.  Antifa finds a weakling, well...."the blood of patriots".  If he finds somebody other and  it's "I was afraid for my life officer, that's why I had to snap his neck and fuck his spine hole".  

Antifa aren't killers, they are whiners. I'm not giving this too much credibility. 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Antifa aren't killers, they are whiners. I'm not giving this too much credibility. 

and that is the reason they should not be brining a box cutter to a shoving event . like I said it give a whole new level of permission the mamas boys are not going to want to experience

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Honestly, I'm giving it and Antifa zero credit right now.  Based on what I've seen, either their "big hitters" are waiting at home for the big show like the rest of us, or, they don't have a fucking clue what they are doing out there with their sticks.  One of them is gonna end up putting the other's eye out!

But I'm pulling for them!  Nobody likes a quitter!!!!!

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Honestly, I'm giving it and Antifa zero credit right now.  Based on what I've seen, either their "big hitters" are waiting at home for the big show like the rest of us, or, they don't have a fucking clue what they are doing out there with their sticks.  One of them is gonna end up putting the other's eye out!

But I'm pulling for them!  Nobody likes a quitter!!!!!

:lmao:

"Big hitters" lol. I would be interested to see what they look like.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

"Big hitters" lol. I would be interested to see what they look like.

They can't riot with mom and dad's permission.