Check your account email address ×

Even the Turtle Gets It

• Platinum Contributing Member

Finally have a major bipartisan issue they agree on and the MAGAt cult opposes just to oppose :lol: 

.02% of GDP to support Ukraine defending their country and democracy against an authoritarian aggressor.   

On 2/16/2023 at 2:56 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Putin needs to be taken down....he has proven he has no regard for his own men and is willing to sacrifice 100's of thousands, if not even more. Sending poorly trained I'll equiped to the frontlines as pure cannon fodder..... it's a sheer numbers game to him. Waves and waves of his military tripping over the previous wave of dead soldiers  and he don't give 1 shit. He's done.

Your own govenment feels the exact same way about the people and are the ones who pushed him in to this corner and are exasperating the body count 1000 fold . Just the reality 

On 2/16/2023 at 11:02 AM, Mainecat said:

What an anti American you are.

How so by not wanting to keep funding the body count with money borrowed from a generation that is not even born yet ? For what to stab off the inevitable ? This shit is a direct result of moves your heros in govenment have been make for 15 yrs now . Zero buisness sticking our nose in it even if we helped cause it . If you were for running away from the desert and not upholding our promises made how can you be for this ? 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

How so by not wanting to keep funding the body count with money borrowed from a generation that is not even born yet ? For what to stab off the inevitable ? This shit is a direct result of moves your heros in govenment have been make for 15 yrs now . Zero buisness sticking our nose in it even if we helped cause it . If you were for running away from the desert and not upholding our promises made how can you be for this ? 

You must have hated orange man and all his debt - he owns 25% of it…..in four fucking disastrous years :lol: 

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You must have hated orange man and all his debt - he owns 25% of it…..in four fucking disastrous years :lol: 

Numerous accomplishments....the G.O.A.T.   

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/12/31/trumps_top_10_accomplishments_of_2020_144945.html

On 2/18/2023 at 4:40 PM, SnowRider said:

You have never in your life seen me make excuses for govenment spending or debt . EVER . not when Bush went from 5 to 10 or when oboma went from 10 to 20 on and on . 100% not ok not even close . 

Ukraine is our last stand before Putin goes on further to Europe. He has outright said this is his plans. He must be stopped in order to prevent a 3rd world war.

Give Ukraine everything and more on what they need and are asking.....long range weapons,F16's for air superiority.  No more hesitation and giving them needed weapons in dribs and drabs. Wake up Sleepy Joe....you are the reason this war has gone on so long. Time to punish the Orc's, drive them out and end it.  Ukraine has proven they are capable to do this when armed properly.

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Ukraine is our last stand before Putin goes on further to Europe. He has outright said this is his plans. He must be stopped in order to prevent a 3rd world war.

Give Ukraine everything and more on what they need and are asking.....long range weapons,F16's for air superiority.  No more hesitation and giving them needed weapons in dribs and drabs. Wake up Sleepy Joe....you are the reason this war has gone on so long. Time to punish the Orc's, drive them out and end it.  Ukraine has proven they are capable to do this when armed properly.

All good but if your orange idol would have prevailed - he’d have rolled over for Putin, weakened NATO, and continued to be a Russian asset.  

On 2/18/2023 at 4:40 PM, SnowRider said:

I condemned his spending many many times . And during the primary I argued he would be a big spender at my local caucus to the point that the vote went to Ted I was pushing hard for Paul.  

But after Trump was elected I went with it . And spending aside he did a better job than your idiot Biden or the most divisive president that came before him .