Check your account email address ×

So, what's the story on the Unimog?

Brother knows a guy with an insane unimog.  He brought it camping in the bush in Ontario 15 years ago. He would literally drive around the boats that were beached ,in like 5 feet of water lol. Said when he goes fishing, he would just drive out,pop the top and fish .

other option your bud could look in to is buying a nice bobcat etc  with a cab.  

I leased my bobcat out to a guy/bud every winter when I had a loan on it .he kept it in a heated garage in 1 of the residential developments he had a contract with .  it covered payments and mia few bucks in my pocket for winter mo when it would have just sat .I have 1 other bud who has same sort of deal with a plow guy downtown nov 1 to road restriction lift. it really helps to have those winter mo payments made for u. and plowing is not really to hard on them .

guy I rented to had winter tires and a plow for it he would send a guy over to swap tires leave the bucket and tires . was also nice to not have to take up room all winter  

The local national guard did have a couple unimogs. if you buddy is looking for a hoe to work that is not the answer. a 580 case 310 deere  would be wayy better. a backhoe will do a lot of things but it dosent do any of them well. it never reaches far enough or swings. a excavator is much better to dig with but you cant drive it down the road at 25mph like a hoe would