Check your account email address ×

Rising sounds off on bill gates and the corruption surrounding big pharma and the government

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member

Honestly literally the entire medical community including Fauci could come out now and say the vaccines didn't work and are and will be harmful to more and more people and some on here would still defend them.  

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honestly literally the entire medical community including Fauci could come out now and say the vaccines didn't work and are and will be harmful to more and more people and some on here would still defend them.  

I dont beleive they are harmful. I dont beleive they are helpful . I think the gvmt spent $239 billion on fucking snake oil.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Deepfaggot, Hall Monitor, Bambihands, etc.  I could go on.

:lol:

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I dont beleive they are harmful. I dont beleive they are helpful . I think the gvmt spent $239 billion on fucking snake oil.

Read the NIH report from the other thread....they have very serious doubts about their safety to the immune system.   It's all in there.