Check your account email address ×

Karine Jean-Pierre ripped for claiming Biden has worked to secure the border: 'Most egregious lie I've heard'

Pete

They all lie.  It's not just one side.

When I was a kid, I was told that a lie always requires 2 lies to cover it up.  I think we see that in politics, where they've developed an entire system of lying.

Look at Schiff - he lies with a straight face.  We all know he's lying, yet he does it anyway and gets away with it.  I'm just picking on him, because it's so obvious.  But, everyone else is lying, too - it's just harder to spot (sometimes).  KJP can't lie in a convincing way.  With Schiff, it's obviously a lie because of what he says.  With KJP, it's a lie because of how she says it.

I don't recall Huckabee-Sanders or McEnany lying.  Both of them seemed to have their ducks in a row, when it came to facts.  Maybe they did lie, but I didn't see it.  A press secretary is really the explainer for the administration, and it seems logical that they all have to lie at some point.

• Like 1

I agree with @p51mstg ... they all lie.  And I'm sure it's just a matter of time before someone responds, claiming how much Trump lied :news:  That said, the topic at hand is an utter fucking joke if this administration claims they've done anything to secure the border.  Their cancel culture and primary agenda of canceling anything Trump had in place .. this is a perfect example of something that was at least halfway working, and now it's a f'ing debacle.  Democrats should be ashamed at their policy (or lack thereof) regarding the border.