Check your account email address ×

Much more info on the cat Catalyst

Rod

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Only karen and faggot could be instantly flaming mad over a thread about snowmobiles on a snowmobile site 

tbh it's not really a CE :lol: it's an imaginary sled :lol:

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

You also still believe in collusion 

Can you imagine the outrage if Polaris documented the building of the Axys bailer slowly over time, releasing imaginary numbers as no production sled has been seen yet:lol: The Cat guys would still be yapping about the empty chassis at haydays and how pathetic it is to release without even an engine never mind NO big bore. Weird that their green panties are soiled over this,desperation I guess.

Just now, HSR said:

Can you imagine the outrage if Polaris documented the building of the Axys bailer slowly over time, releasing imaginary numbers as no production sled has been seen yet:lol: The Cat guys would still be yapping about the empty chassis at haydays and how pathetic it is to release without even an engine never mind NO big bore. Weird that their green panties are soiled over this,desperation I guess.

I’m not sure how you can be so upset over it. 

Just now, HSR said:

do I need to post the cat gif in here?

:roflcrying:

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Because I like snowmobiles? 

there's snowmobilers on this forum? 

dang, I always thought it was the Donald Trump fan club page. 

appreciate the info and I'll certainly be more careful now after learning this. 

:hdchr: