Check your account email address ×

Albertas new premiere

• Gold Member

The only premiere that gives me some hope for the future. I hope this starts a trend.

Alberta premier-designate says she's putting Ottawa 'on notice' - YouTube  

Danielle Smith delivers remarks after winning UCP leadership – October 6, 2022 - YouTube 

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 2

• Gold Member

can't help but notice two of the most promising leaders i see in politics right now is this woman, misses smith, and the Italian prime minister.

both of which are women. 

you would think the woke feminists would champion such strong female leaders, but not a pussy hat to be seen.

strange.

lol.

1 hour ago, Tomas. said:

Lol. Danielle Smith is straight up bat shit crazy. It is unfortunate she is our premier. Brian was a way better option.

I don't think so.  She sees through the wef and their corruption.  Fyi, Kenny was owned by them.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Tomas. said:

Lol. Danielle Smith is straight up bat shit crazy. It is unfortunate she is our premier. Brian was a way better option.

well we got andrew fury.whenever youd like to trade ill throw in my paycheque

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

ctv news lol.got the original clip ? they love to take conservatives out of context

• Gold Member

lol , so living a healthy lifestyle, not being overweight, not smoking cigarettes, not living a seditary lifestyle isn't key to preventing serious health issues?

pretty sure if a guy smokes 2 packs a day for 40 years and ends up with lung cancer , yeah , you could have done alot more to prevent it.

these other guys are doing the typical virtue signaling and taking out of context shit they always do.

Danielle Smith on Twitter: ".@RachelNotley clearly doesn't think early detection, healthy living, diet, & exercise need to be part of the solution to prevent serious disease. The attempt to use prevention & early treatment of cancer, as a political wedge issue, was beneath her. #abpoli #cdnpoli #ableg https://t.co/rWmyq1wIsi" / Twitter  

16 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Spare us the fake news.  Same fake news whos supporting the wef.

Of course healthy living is paramount to living a healthy life. But her stance is that if you have stage 4 cancer, it is your fault for letting it get to that point. Nevermind that children can get stage 4 cancer or that doctors can fail the patient and let it get to stage 4. 

I hate the wef as much as the next guy and I want reform.  But Danielle is looney. 

Best clip I can find. Not sure if it will work as I don't have twitter

https://twitter.com/thebreakdownab/status/1551111740263264256?lang=en

• Gold Member
58 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Of course healthy living is paramount to living a healthy life. But her stance is that if you have stage 4 cancer, it is your fault for letting it get to that point. Nevermind that children can get stage 4 cancer or that doctors can fail the patient and let it get to stage 4. 

I hate the wef as much as the next guy and I want reform.  But Danielle is looney. 

Best clip I can find. Not sure if it will work as I don't have twitter

https://twitter.com/thebreakdownab/status/1551111740263264256?lang=en

wait till she gathers more support and popularity...then she will be a nazi then.

i truly hate canadian media .there the fucking worst.