Check your account email address ×

Chinese military will rot away.

Bull Crap....China will certainly learn to manufacture the chips. All of the infrastructure is there, they will figure it out. Secondly, they see the ban as an act of aggression.  We should be worried about their response.  They tend to think long term, much more so than the USA

8 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Bull Crap....China will certainly learn to manufacture the chips. All of the infrastructure is there, they will figure it out. Secondly, they see the ban as an act of aggression.  We should be worried about their response.  They tend to think long term, much more so than the USA

I’ll go with Peter’s assessment. 

52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ll go with Peter’s assessment. 

Chinese nationals are being trained in our research universities and corporate institutions...I'm sure none of them will be able to figure it out 🙄

3 hours ago, SkisNH said:

110%  look at what were going through in this country today.  the CCP has been slowly chipping away at our culture from behind the scene.  if we dont smarten up and stop them from using our own laws against us, they will succeed.   we need to ban any Chinese owned (partially or wholly owned) company from buying land here.

like them over there.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, old indy said:

110%  look at what were going through in this country today.  the CCP has been slowly chipping away at our culture from behind the scene.  if we dont smarten up and stop them from using our own laws against us, they will succeed.   we need to ban any Chinese owned (partially or wholly owned) company from buying land here.

like them over there.

Absolutely.  And strict anti corruption laws for any politicians selling influence,  *looks at the Bidens.  

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Give me some examples of how china thinks long term.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yay….Go China…some of you crack me up.🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.  Standard operating procedure for him though.  Gives him an opportunity to insult people.  

Saying that some of you crack me up is an insult now….good to know.😉🤔

2 hours ago, old indy said:

like them over there.

No. It’s not 110%. China is one of the poorest example of a country that thinks long term. They are destroying their fresh water supplies, mismanaging farmland, misusing the livable land that they do have. Their zero birth idea of the “60’s and “70’s has now come to bite em in the ass because of critical depopulation. They’re mainly buying agriculture and food companies around the world to shore up their food supply because the government of China planned so poorly. They poisoned their country. A good percentage of their fresh water is totally unusable…. For anything. California is the first state that has developed legislation that stops china from buying the food industry. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Give me some examples of how china thinks long term.

They are kicking our asses in Africa, South America, and the Caribbean....while we fucked off in the ME they were acquiring the rare earth minerals required in modern civilization. 

9 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

They are kicking our asses in Africa, South America, and the Caribbean....while we fucked off in the ME they were acquiring the rare earth minerals required in modern civilization. 

That’s an intrinsic problem for the US. For decades the US has viewed Africa as a problem to be managed rather partners. Just look at the blow back that occurred when Obama attempted humanitarian and health initiatives in several African countries. In the mean time china has been providing medicine and forgiving the debt to 4 counties in Africa to get partners to vote with them at the UN. Africa also places a high degree of importance on the UN. Not so with the conservative branch of US politics. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

That’s an intrinsic problem for the US. For decades the US has viewed Africa as a problem to be managed rather partners. Just look at the blow back that occurred when Obama attempted humanitarian and health initiatives in several African countries. In the mean time china has been providing medicine and forgiving the debt to 4 counties in Africa to get partners to vote with them at the UN. Africa also places a high degree of importance on the UN. Not so with the conservative branch of US politics. 

How could I forget…morons here kept blathering about “Obamas African Dick Washing Program”…

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Saying that some of you crack me up is an insult now….good to know.😉🤔

Read your own words.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How could I forget…morons here kept blathering about “Obamas African Dick Washing Program”…

Oh really?  Who?  What morons?  Be specific.  Only moron quote was yours above.  :lol:  Now you're the humanitarian.