Check your account email address ×

Wisconsin

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't understand that at all . With a barrier to slow the traffic you don't think that would alow agents to focuse more attention on breaches as apposed to just running a bussing and prossesing  operation spread over 800 or so miles ? 

Canada has mass amounts of fentanyl,comes from China as will the US's if supply doesn't reach demand. Small quantities go a long way. Have they ever stopped the flow of cocaine?? No.

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

No, but Conner did, it's been 3 months we have not gotten the toxicology report from DCPD. I wounder if they are hiding something. 

Maybe Conner laced his own weed for some extra kick?? You'll never know. What would they be hiding?

Just now, HSR said:

Canada has mass amounts of fentanyl,comes from China as will the US's if supply doesn't reach demand. Small quantities go a long way. 

Yep and again with agents spread out covering 100s of miles of wide open border as apposed to a fenced border takes way more man power that could be used in other places . When they breach a wall they don't breach 100 miles of wall they breach maby 4 feet . See it on the drone and send guys. Can't do that with 100s of miles wide open border

25 minutes ago, HSR said:

Maybe Conner laced his own weed for some extra kick?? You'll never know. What would they be hiding?

We haven't gotten his phone back either, last I checked. You just can't sprinkling that shit on toast like cinnamon, you touch it, it can kill you.   

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You just can't sprinkling that shit on toast like cinnamon, you touch it, it can kill you.  

Thanks Capt. Obvious. Are you really this naive??

38 minutes ago, HSR said:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Thanks Capt. Obvious. Are you really this naive??

Hey Capt. Obvious. You're the one that was making assumptions not me. :owned: :thumb: 

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Hey Capt. Obvious. You're the one that was making assumptions not me. :owned: :thumb: 

You started by assuming the Cartels lace weed which is spoken like a true uneducated simp.

Just now, Badger** said:

Exactly Snake, that's why I voted for them to legalize it in the state of Wisconsin.

No more "cartel' weed then right :lol:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

You started by assuming the Cartels lace weed which is spoken like a true uneducated simp.

Hey.. let's go buy a pistol!

Ready?

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Who brings in most of the illegal drugs into the United States?? Last I check its not coming from Canada. Just keep playing it. 

Just now, Badger** said:

Who brings in most of the illegal drugs into the United States?? Last I check its not coming from Canada. Just keep playing it. 

Who's bringing weed into the US,Canada yes because BC weed is so good but the US can supply itself. There is no more Mexican Brick weed coming into the US or very little.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Oh, that's right, you can't buy a gun, can you?

Yes I can walk into Canadian Tire and walk out with any gun they have? Are you really this fucking stupid?

54 minutes ago, HSR said:

Canada has mass amounts of fentanyl,comes from China as will the US's if supply doesn't reach demand. Small quantities go a long way. Have they ever stopped the flow of cocaine?? No.

It’s not fentanyl. The drug is protonitazene and various formulations. It’s a 1950’s Swiss drug. Far more potent than fentanyl. The push by Chinese chemists is to teach the Mexican cartel to cook more and more potent strains. Easier to smuggle via drone or aircraft. Even in the gas tank of a vehicle. There’s no stopping it outside of addressing demand. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Who's bringing weed into the US,Canada yes because BC weed is so good but the US can supply itself. There is no more Mexican Brick weed coming into the US or very little.

Legal U.S. marijuana is pouring into Mexico. It’s pricey, popular and has names such as ‘Bubba Kush.’

The Washington Post August 8, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. EDT

Just now, Badger** said:

Legal U.S. marijuana is pouring into Mexico. It’s pricey, popular and has names such as ‘Bubba Kush.’

The Washington Post August 8, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. EDT

You just proved your stupidity again. Great work. Mexican cartel laced weed in not flowing into Wi. The US had an abundant amount.