Check your account email address ×

Another good guy with a gun story not on the national news

• GreenStreak changed the title to Another good guy with a gun story not on the national news

Yeah they don't want to look like they're promoting Self Protection because in the long run it's all you got brother. Watch the whole video though because you will miss his description of what happened it's kind of eye-opening and a little bit chilling

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

It should be noted before taking out the shooter this hero was shot in the head and lost an eyeball BEFORE neutralizing the threat

I watched the whole video, bullet went in his right ear and came out his left eye socket, blacked out, came to and shot the bad guy 4 times in the chest, 2 shots went in the bad guys heart. Raul is very very lucky to be alive after getting shot where he did..... 

To Raul Mendez - beer_cheers.gif.b922b682c5a2ec49dcdf572b033c6682.gif beer_cheers.gif.b922b682c5a2ec49dcdf572b033c6682.gif beer_cheers.gif.b922b682c5a2ec49dcdf572b033c6682.gif

• Like 1

To go along with that look at the case of the immagrant that Biden left in the counrty and stabbing and killing people in Las Vegas.

It's still sad but can you image if that was a gun.  The anti-gun nuts would be going crazy.  Biden would be promoting gun restrictions.  Hear anything on a knife restriction?  Background check to buy a knife?

Gun or knife same sad results.  What's the common?  A person choosing to hurt or kill someone. 

2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

I watched the whole video, bullet went in his right ear and came out his left eye socket, blacked out, came to and shot the bad guy 4 times in the chest, 2 shots went in the bad guys heart. Raul is very very lucky to be alive after getting shot where he did..... 

To Raul Mendez - beer_cheers.gif.b922b682c5a2ec49dcdf572b033c6682.gif beer_cheers.gif.b922b682c5a2ec49dcdf572b033c6682.gif beer_cheers.gif.b922b682c5a2ec49dcdf572b033c6682.gif

Hell yeah that's what I thought and I guarantee you if it does get on the MSM they will condemn this man for what he did