Why do you want to wound someone?

:lol:

26 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Also ?

:lol::lol:

24 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Not sure what your showing me?? 

:lol::lol::lol: We know :lol2::lol2:

The Meat Man with 40 years experience just got his fucking ass handed to him in his own realm of expertise.With ease :lol:. Why he even challenges me at this point is baffling to me. Every fucking time he ends up :backpeddle: and I end up :roflcrying:.

Ignore is his only hope for survival :roundhouse:

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

I wounder if they will give you time off for this post?? :whistle:9_9 550 did. 

Sorry but you opened this can of worms posting pics of different women in here and calling them your wife.Reap what you sow.

25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He still thinks he knows something about meat....can't ID a common cut.  Pathetic.

Other than showing screen shots of meat prices which anyone could google he really hasn't backed up his claims yet with any sort of real pics or any knowledge whatsoever.

He starts salivating at the thought of getting me in a gotcha that he ends up going full retard and makes an absolute fool of himself. I don't know why he still tries :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Good to see ya Krom, and yes I got a chuckle out of this.

Just fucking pathetic, running around looking for some one to say something nice to you.

This is desperation at it's finest.

Fuck with the Bull you gets the horns Robbie :news:

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Just fucking pathetic, running around looking for some one to say something nice to you.

This is desperation at it's finest.

Fuck with the Bull you gets the horns Robbie :news:

Go fuck yourself Booger, your a child playing with the adults. :thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I just got off the phone with Chicago Seafood an old friend of mine for many years.

Again highlighting your insecurity by name dropping.  What a pathetic attempt to try to impress people.  No wonder you have no friends.

28 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Again highlighting your insecurity by name dropping.  What a pathetic attempt to try to impress people.  No wonder you have no friends.

If want to make money in this business surround yourself with intelligent people, the Next Step would be using that information to make money. Sounds intelligent to me. Spin however you like but I'll keep making money. I have tons of friends FYI, but nice try Goober. :fishing: 

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

If want to make money in this business surround yourself with intelligent people

Intelligent people don't like you.  In particular if you call them with stupid questions.

the Next Step would be using that information to make money.

Using people.  Well that sounds like you.  Another reason you have no friends.

Sounds intelligent to me.

You are a retard, so what sounds intelligent is likely completely borked.

I have tons of friends FYI, but nice try 

More lies.  You were counting them before.  That tells a story.  You may believe they are friends, but they don't feel the same way about you.  If you pull of your asperger blinders as you walked into a room you could see their reactions which will tell the story.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Intelligent people don't like you.  In particular if you call them with stupid questions.

Using people.  Well that sounds like you.  Another reason you have no friends.

You are a retard, so what sounds intelligent is likely completely borked.

More lies.  You were counting them before.  That tells a story.  You may believe they are friends, but they don't feel the same way about you.  If you pull of your asperger blinders as you walked into a room you could see their reactions which will tell the story.

:lol::lol2:

15 hours ago, Badger** said:

I wounder if they will give you time off for this post?? :whistle:9_9 550 did. 

Wow just like the old days on HCS eh Rob??? You know what I'm talking about. Resorting to your old tactics.They didn't work then and they most definitely won't work now.

On 8/22/2022 at 6:58 PM, Badger** said:

So your not mad?? Cuz we all know your meme's suck, they like them cuz they feel sorry for you. Say hi to my wife. :barney:

Now that's how you fish. :fishing:

Drunk-Woman-Showing-Middle-Finger-Funny-Picture.jpg

On 8/22/2022 at 10:30 PM, Jerry 976 said:

On the Bold, Do you really want to open up that can of worms on here??? JMO not funny Rob

On 8/23/2022 at 7:26 AM, Jerry 976 said:

Cool so you have ZERO issues with any and everyone making comments about "YOUR WIFE" and you're not going to cry foul when someone posts comments about "YOUR WIFE" and that person is violating the site rules on family comments..... Correct???

You were told Rob,very nicely by Jerry. 

4 hours ago, HSR said:

You were told Rob,very nicely by Jerry. 

:whistle:

Jerry's an Asshole.... :thumb: and he got self banned for 1 day making a comment about "Rob's Wife".........:lol:

Rob-Tard-O makes a post with his own pic and tells people to use that one to make meme's out of 

Posts a pic of "His Wife" 

Makes a comment about "His Son" buying a Russian bride off the Dark Web

Posts pics of women and says that's "My Sister" 

nuts.gif.52b0f791e596fec5d45d5fe91ed46b6b.gif

***Lessons learned over the years posting on the internet, don't share pics of your family or things you do not want people to post comments about, good and bad comments can and will happen.

Never claim to be and Expert about anything from A to Z there's always someone out there who knows more than you think  know.

• Thanks 1

Probably be a good idea not to run your mouth anymore either,,you really made yourself look like an idiot doing this.

22 hours ago, Badger** said:

You have just been taken to school. :thumbsup: Golds and reds do come out of Alaska this is last of the Alaskan

Looks like Badger got the last laugh,:lol2::lol: so call your UPS guy to come pick them up before they are gone. like I said money talks and bull shit walks. :thumbsup:

Not from Alaskan cold waters, Gotcha!!! :lol2: 

Why do you keep arguing about this you're looking like a fool again. No crabbing in the Bering sea of Alaska!!!

21 hours ago, Badger** said:

And it all got changed now, your a real smart one. :thumbsup:

Hey I'm the expert. :whistle: 

Here is you trying to :backpeddle: and look smart but I already told you that they can still fish the Bering Sea. Again I was correct and the "expert" was wrong. Why do this to yourself Rob???

20 hours ago, Badger** said:

He tells me if you want any King Crab you better buy it up whatever crab from Alaska will be over bid by the China or France and most big players in the US have walked away from King Crab Golds or Reds.