Check your account email address ×

Oh Oh...Pence calls Assange tweets about 'Pence takeover' of White House 'absurd' and 'offensive'

Pence calls Assange tweets about 'Pence takeover' of White House 'absurd' and 'offensive'

Source: CNN

Vice President Mike Pence said Tuesday that two tweets from WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange claiming a possible "Pence takeover" of the White House were "absurd" and "frankly offensive." 

"I would find all of that dialogue to be absurd and frankly offensive," Pence told radio host Laura Ingraham. "It is the greatest honor of my life to serve shoulder-to-shoulder with the 45th President of the United States. To see his leadership every day, to see the compassion that he has for the American people every day. I would dismiss that out of hand and tell you that I'm just, I'm so excited about the progress that we've been made strengthening this country, protecting this country, reviving this country's economy and all credit goes to President Donald Trump." 

Assange wrote in a pair of tweets Tuesday that Hillary Clinton was pushing for a Pence takeover of the White House and claimed two intelligence officials were planning on such a takeover. 

"Clinton stated privately this month that she is quietly pushing for a Pence takeover. She stated that Pence is predictable hence defeatable," Assange wrote.

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/14/politics/kfile-pence-julian-assange/index.html

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

how much longer before trumpers start hating on assange and liberals cozy back up. this is soooo fun to watch. 

Assange is quite the character. I like him primarily because he infuriates everyone I dislike

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

how much longer before trumpers start hating on assange and liberals cozy back up. this is soooo fun to watch. 

ummmmm.......Assanges tweet is more damning to Clinton than anyone or anything else.  I hope Trump gets a special prosecutor and locks the bitch up for good.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

ummmmm.......Assanges tweet is more damning to Clinton than anyone or anything else.  I hope Trump gets a special prosecutor and locks the bitch up for good.

well we know that aint going to happen .....

Just now, DriftBusta said:

we do?

ah yah ....we do. Trump is far more interested in filling jails with evil weed smokers and obliterating the 4th amendment than he is at prosecuting anyone who resides in the washington beltway

• Like 1