Check your account email address ×

FBI Investigating Trump's Connection To Russian Bank

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Was that treasonous?

Was that what all the R's were having hearings about and talking about non-stop about in the lest admin? Just like you are doing now with the RUSSIANS?

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Was that what all the R's were having hearings about and talking about non-stop about in the lest admin? Just like you are doing now with the RUSSIANS?

are you suggesting that the fbi should just stop investigating if in fact this information is true? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

are you suggesting that the fbi should just stop investigating if in fact this information is true?

If in fact this information is true.......

I'm drawing a comparison between the R's yelling "Benghazi" foever to the D's now yelling "Russians" for ever

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If in fact this information is true.......

I'm drawing a comparison between the R's yelling "Benghazi" foever to the D's now yelling "Russians" for ever

the benghazi thing went on for 4 years. this russian trump thing hasn't been really hot for more than 4 months. big difference. the benghazi thing, if anything, was poor judgment. the trump/russian thing is something extremely insidious if true. there seems to be enough smoke to keep an investigation going. but at some point, if no hard evidence surfaces, it'll be time to move on. 

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i read about this a few weeks ago. i'm sceptical of everything right now. whether it's from cnn or fox. however, if this is true you can bet the fbi is all it. 

why are you skeptical of the trump/Russia connections? do you think the 48 connections are coincidence? or just don't believe there's enough evidence to do anything about it yet?

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

why are you skeptical of the trump/Russia connections? do you think the 48 connections are coincidence? or just don't believe there's enough evidence to do anything about it yet?

i really don't trust the media's reporting. fox news has trump walking on water and cnn has their anonymous reports. there's really nothing new about this paradigm. it's just getting more intense as the country splits farther apart. 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i really don't trust the media's reporting. fox news has trump walking on water and cnn has their anonymous reports. there's really nothing new about this paradigm. it's just getting more intense as the country splits farther apart. 

come on man, look at all the facts. it's waaaaay too much to be coincidence. manafort, flynn, tillerson and various other cabinet people with ties to russia, all picked out of nowhere?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

come on man, look at all the facts. it's waaaaay too much to be coincidence. manafort, flynn, tillerson and various other cabinet people with ties to russia, all picked out of nowhere?

these people have contacts with many nefarious groups. international business is a dirty place. it doesn't necessarily mean that there's a conspiracy. here's what i know about conspiracies and government. it's virtually impossible to contain a secret like this. same with obama "spying" on trump. if that shit really occurred there would be someone squawking. 

im keeping my mind open on this. what really scares me is the basic trump supporter. i know for a fact if the fbi shows that trump's campaign really did conspire with russian entities, they wouldn't care. all they care about is he beat hillary. what i don't know is if that says something intrinsic about their character, or if this is just basic political religiosity. 

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

FBI Investigating Trump's Connection To Russian Bank

Last edited Tue Mar 14, 2017, 02:41 AM - Edit history (1)

and how did the fbi come across the info on the server in trump tower with communications between a Russian bank and the trump corporation ? it is weird that the fbi just happened to find them with out having been snooping around with out a warrant that we were told was never issued