Check your account email address ×

* Freedom Sledder Corner Cafe *

1 hour ago, HSR said:

87 yr old FIL walked in my garage today whilst I was trimming weed:lol: Not a word said about it:lol: Drying tent open with about an Lb drying :roflcrying: Wife not happy :hdchr:

My father in law is a little younger at  just 72. He likes my gummies pretty well and takes at least a piece every evening. Last fall my mother in law helped Nicole hang and trim some of my outdoor grow whilst I was out taking photos. She hasn't touched the stuff since the last time she tried one of my gummies and it took her an hour to peel a sticker off of a store bought tomato :lol:

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

My father in law is a little younger at  just 72. He likes my gummies pretty well and takes at least a piece every evening. Last fall my mother in law helped Nicole hang and trim some of my outdoor grow whilst I was out taking photos. She hasn't touched the stuff since the last time she tried one of my gummies and it took her an hour to peel a sticker off of a store bought tomato :lol:

:roflcrying: I’ll see what the fall out is. He was dropping of an atv caliper  for me to rebuild :lol:

3 hours ago, HSR said:

9 holes of golf today

:whistle:

Too stoned up to finish the other 9.............. :lol:

How's come it seems like you're the only one who gets comments about your weed smoking??? There's a whole forum for and about weed but some how you're the one being commented on about your weed enjoyment ................... :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Jerry 976 said:

:whistle:

Too stoned up to finish the other 9.............. :lol:

How's come it seems like you're the only one who gets comments about your weed smoking??? There's a whole forum for and about weed but some how you're the one being commented on about your weed enjoyment ................... :lol:

:lol:It's a nine hole course,there is different tee blocks for playing 18 but we can play 9 in under 2 hours and that's as long as I like leaving the pup alone in the house right now:bc:

It's really just Badger that comments for the most part,,,and I'm guessing he's had multiple whiskey's while doing it so I just giggle. You can say you're a drinker and nobody labels you an alcoholic but admit to smoking pot and you're immediately labeled a burnt out stoner  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol:It's a nine hole course,there is different tee blocks for playing 18 but we can play 9 in under 2 hours and that's as long as I like leaving the pup alone in the house right now:bc:

It's really just Badger that comments for the most part,,,and I'm guessing he's had multiple whiskey's while doing it so I just giggle. You can say you're a drinker and nobody labels you an alcoholic but admit to smoking pot and you're immediately labeled a burnt out stoner  :lol: 

Pretty much every person I've ever been around who smokes weed is 100% way more mellow than someone who's a a little too much to drink.... I know several people who could be a poster child for the "Instant Asshole Just Add Alcohol" nice as can be sober, add booze..... look out

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

Pretty much every person I've ever been around who smokes weed is 100% way more mellow than someone who's a a little too much to drink.... I know several people who could be a poster child for the "Instant Asshole Just Add Alcohol" nice as can be sober, add booze..... look out

Yup you'll never hear someone say "that guy is an asshole stoned" it's usually that guy is funny when he's stoned.  Alcohol can be an evil substance.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup you'll never hear someone say "that guy is an asshole stoned" it's usually that guy is funny when he's stoned.  Alcohol can be an evil substance.

Dude did you see how stoned Fred was last???? He eat a small jar of pickled herring on moldy white bread........... :lol:

58 minutes ago, HSR said:

You can say you're a drinker and nobody labels you an alcoholic but admit to smoking pot and you're immediately labeled a burnt out stoner  :lol: 

Pretty much nailed it. I know "stoners" that are or have been; doctor's, lawyers, chiefs of police, salesman for major cooperations, carpenters , bank VPs, commerical loan officers, professional trust funders and even one or two burt out good for nothing low life's. But we all get labeled in the same category as the few useless pricks that barely have a brain cell to share between them. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Pretty much nailed it. I know "stoners" that are or have been; doctor's, lawyers, chiefs of police, salesman for major cooperations, carpenters , bank VPs, commerical loan officers, professional trust funders and even one or two burt out good for nothing low life's. But we all get labeled in the same category as the few useless pricks that barely have a brain cell to share between them. 

When I was 21 I was at a buds house and my bank manager walked in to buy a 5 grammer of oil :lol:We had a great rapport after that:thumb:

29 minutes ago, HSR said:

When I was 21 I was at a buds house and my bank manager walked in to buy a 5 grammer of oil :lol:We had a great rapport after that:thumb:

Yup, I knew 3 in upper management of my local bank in NH that smoked daily. My branch manager didn't smoke, but her husband did and still does to this day, lol. He's my best bud to this day :thumbsup:

On 8/9/2022 at 9:40 PM, HSR said:

:roflcrying: I’ll see what the fall out is. He was dropping of an atv caliper  for me to rebuild :lol:

Well he came today ,I was gone,to get the caliper and all's he said to the wife was "smells like a skunk" when they went in the garage :roflcrying: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, HSR said:

Ya bottles hurt when thrown at you. Weed not so much.

• Haha 1

Went for a ride to visit my bud at his campsite,was beautiful out. The ole ladies fucked off on their paddle boards and we had a few drinks in the sun watching the bass tournament fishermen heading home from their last day of prefishing.