Check your account email address ×

BREAKING: Cleveland #Browns announce signing QB Colin Kaepernick to a 1 year deal, per Adam Schefter

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SkisNH said:

That's it? An edit with 2 smiley faces. 

This was 2019…

Colin Kaepernick Should Be on NFL Roster, According to 95% of Players Surveyed

Just now, SkisNH said:

So did Trent Dilfer...

Kap was 1st team pro bowler , threw for almost 13k yds and rushed for another 2300. He had a fine career and his kneeling showed real character. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

This was 2019…

Colin Kaepernick Should Be on NFL Roster, According to 95% of Players Surveyed

Lol...let's see if they want him to start for their team..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Kap was 1st team pro bowler , threw for almost 13k yds and rushed for another 2300. He had a fine career and his kneeling showed real character. 

He has a passer rating of 89 you moron.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/veterans-colin-kaepernick-2016-9

SOLDIERS SPEAK OUT ON KAEPERNICK: His protest 'makes him more American than anyone'

Nobody cares that he spoke out...you also miss the point of an 89 passer rating. You and the Fords make great player personnel decisions. Didn't you just trade Mat Stafford 🤔 

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

:whistle: - - Wonder if he'll still be taking a knee before the games?????

7 hours ago, Turbo Kitty said:

Why would any American stand behind someone that doesn’t honor our flag? 

5 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Take a look around, do you see what "Flags" some Americans stand  behind and honor now a days in this country instead of the American flag??? 

5 hours ago, Turbo Kitty said:

Unbelievable Jerry, 

5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Fuck that piece of trash ...

Figures Bhen & snacks would be sucking his balls btw ... :flush:

5 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

It really sad what this country as become and what it once stood for, now everyone wants to be recognized as being something special and needing attention directed at them self for what they are or think they are, I identify as????? You will address me as???  You must use these pronouns when having a conversation with me????

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Yup...bunch of ungrateful faggots

To make 50 million from a Nike deal afterwards...

3 hours ago, Turbo Kitty said:

The whole time you Ben tongue juggling kaperniks balls, I feel sorry for you .   Drown yourself, and do mankind a favor. 

5 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Nobody cares that he spoke out...you also miss the point of an 89 passer rating. You and the Fords make great player personnel decisions. Didn't you just trade Mat Stafford 🤔 

Yeah…nobody cares.

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He’s worth a 100 million dollars , he doesn’t have to do anything ever for the rest of his life. 

So people who have succeeded in their fields, and have lots of money have nothing to prove..... they are doing it for 'the love of the game', and just being there is a victory?

4 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Meh, who cares. Odds are that he'll suck and we can finally but the whole bs saga to bed once and for all.

He shouldn’t have been blackballed over kneeling ....that is the lesson 

• Gold Member

Alex was a much better QB then Colin and proved it.  Colin had one good season cause his style of play was not well known by the defenses but they figured it out and he really started to suck once the defense adjusted.

Also that harbaugh thought Colin was an accurate passer and tried to make him into Montana which Colin was the most dangerous when he was running around outside the pocket and would just toss the ball up into the air in the direction of a receiver.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Elon Musk 240 Billion , Donald <1 billion

A politician that lost over $700m his last year in office is my kind of politician.  Barack MADE $10m while in office.

:owned:

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

B9D8546A-2D1C-43EA-954C-F1F000354BE8.thumb.png.0354cd2122aafb44dcd5c7f981fafcc0.pngEDD4ECE7-687F-4BFE-984F-A558AD2FBF65.thumb.png.6e5901deda37bd105d6a47c5d03e3d48.png

Are you that fucking stupid? Really I didn't put you in the MC category but I might need to rethink that.  

So he's #29 out of 32 active QBs and he has baggage. 

Really? Fucking really?

Imagine you are #29 out of 30 painters...but you yell at the clients....should I hire you? No didn't think so ..