Check your account email address ×

Polaris 550 Massive Possessions Thread

The only question is will this stay empty or have anything in it.  According to him, he has massive things to post and share.  The forum thinks otherwise.  Can he man up and show us what he considers "massive"?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Post some massive possessions you cuck faggot pedophile!

I posted tons of stuff, you fukking queer. I'm only postin' a few things for my buds, so you faggots won't make your gay-assed comments. 

29 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Post some massive possessions you cuck faggot pedophile!

No straight guy in his right mind would post the faggot stuff you post, YOU FUKKIN FAGGOT!!!

19 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Twiggy has nothing. Broke ass handy giving fruit.

His massive possessions include a girls atv, a cobbled together home Depot tractor and a POS chainsaw.

Twiggy sucks, literally.

Why did you post so many pics of black LEONTAE?? 

What, do you like negro men or somethin?  

58 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I posted tons of stuff, you fukking queer. I'm only postin' a few things for my buds, so you faggots won't make your gay-assed comments. 

You mean how you and @Badger** insult every pic I posted calling my boat a POS,,calling my yard a dump and some fantasies of my dog shitting. You guys are the 2 biggest fucking pussies on this site when you insult everyone's pic's but don't post your own. How many fucking times sre you guys gonna repost Deephaven's meals but NEITHER of you contribute to the thread they are from. Pathetic. 

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

You mean how you and @Badger** insult every pic I posted calling my boat a POS,,calling my yard a dump and some fantasies of my dog shitting. You guys are the 2 biggest fucking pussies on this site when you insult everyone's pic's but don't post your own. How many fucking times sre you guys gonna repost Deephaven's meals but NEITHER of you contribute to the thread they are from. Pathetic. 

Exact reason I give him grief. I posted a pic of my place quite awhile back and 550 started in with some bullshit about Minnesota property not having any value. WGAF

Edited by Sled_Hed

9 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Exact reason I give him grief. I posted a pic of my place quite awhile back and 550 started in with some bullshit about Minnesota property not having any value. WGAF

OK, next time I'll say your place looks good, for a MALL COP HOMO. 

26 minutes ago, HSR said:

WAH, WAH, WAH, WAH, WAH.  :lmao:

Just now, Deephaven said:

You are the rent a pig

Hey, that's pretty good, for a NO-JOB homo, that posts numerous pics of black Leontae.  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, that's pretty good, for a NO-JOB homo, that posts numerous pics of black Leontae.  

You don't get paid but have a job.  That seems worse than having no job as that would allow you to live off the government like the dumpster diving dipshit you are.

1 hour ago, Sled_Hed said:

I did that. :lol2::D Tell the pussy if he's going to dish it out I will give it right back. Cry me a fucking river Steve :(... tell Badger to stop picking on me, Sled_Hed. " Thrasher Forum" :handjob:

you sir are a pussy. - Rod Serling | Meme Generator

Edited by Badger**