Check your account email address ×

Good ole American V8

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

:lol:

He wont answer how many Vehicles he has had since 2011 .....Who is compensating again???:owned: 

He sounds like my neighbor who brags about how many Cars he has owned . buys a new one every year sometimes twice a year . no kids, no wife , has 2 Mercedes and a brand new Ranger. 

Cant change his own fucking Oil if he needed too. 

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Awesome.

How many vehicles have you had since 2011? 

What was your first Car? 

Ill wait. :pc:

Why does it matter?  I don’t typically talk about my vehicles that much if at all.  See your post above….  I don’t want to be like your neighbor.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So you need a vehicle to define you and illicit an emotion via sound and feeling?….  It’s like a like on Facebook.  It use to be males in the US use to strive for performance?  Now they strive for things that give them emotional attachments.  Your taint is pretty small isn’t it? 

You asked me to comment on the video I did, actually quoted what one of the drivers stated? How was anything I said emotional?? They were all facts from the video..Man are you out there between the ears

• Like 2

• Gold Member
Just now, Rigid1 said:

You asked me to comment on the video I did, actually quoted what one of the drivers stated? How was anything I said emotional?? They were all facts from the video..Man are you out there between the ears

Cause feelings are emotions dumb dumb 

• Gold Member
Just now, BOHICA said:

Why does it matter?  I don’t typically talk about my vehicles that much if at all.  See your post above….  I don’t want to be like your neighbor.

Classic Car, Check

Tesla, Check

Company Vehicle, Check

Liberal mindset, Check

Multiple Vehicles for no reason other than You Want something else, Check

Sounds pretty much like my neighbor.  

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Classic Car, Check

Tesla, Check

Company Vehicle, Check

Liberal mindset, Check

Multiple Vehicles for no reason other than You Want something else, Check

Sounds pretty much like my neighbor.  

I don’t bring my company vehicle home.

wife has a vehicle, I have 1 and an olde/project wrenching on classic.

Im for rich and those that pay taxes on getting to keep more of their own money instead of giving it to the government.

many conservatives here has principles that mirror AOC’s

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Well the search function under your screen name says otherwise.....

Screenshot_20220718-124248.png

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well the search function under your screen name says otherwise.....

Screenshot_20220718-124248.png

1 post in that entire search I mentioned my own vehicle…. First one that comes up is about the model x.  I don’t have one of those

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I don’t bring my company vehicle home.

wife has a vehicle, I have 1 and an olde/project wrenching on classic.

Im for rich and those that pay taxes on getting to keep more of their own money instead of giving it to the government.

many conservatives here has principles that mirror AOC’s

well at least you say that. 

I just find it funny that its ok for you to own a Classic Car but the minute someone else wants a cool car they are compensating....

Thats Liberal Elite mentality.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So you need a vehicle to define you and illicit an emotion via sound and feeling?….  It’s like a like on Facebook.  It use to be males in the US use to strive for performance?  Now they strive for things that give them emotional attachments.  Your taint is pretty small isn’t it? 

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

The comment from the reviewers were entirely feelings and emotion though….

Dude, you're really really fucked up. The reviewers gave their opinions, that's what reviewers do, and then you say they are my emotions and then you say they are their emotions, when it's their opinions..how fucking fucked up in the head are you..

:wtf:

• Like 2

Just now, BOHICA said:

1 post in that entire search I mentioned my own vehicle…. First one that comes up is about the model x.  I don’t have one of those

8 pages of Tesla, in 190 different threads..:whistle:

:backpeddle:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

8 pages of Tesla, in 190 different threads..:whistle:

:backpeddle:

Which is not talk about any that I own.

like I said I don’t talk about vehicles that I own that much.

On 6/26/2022 at 5:03 PM, BOHICA said:

Got home from road tripping in The tesla on Thursday.  Plugged in at the house and used negative 3 kwhs of electricity for the day.  😂 

C78E0469-2737-465D-96B9-F512833EC59C.jpeg

On 6/12/2022 at 2:42 PM, BOHICA said:

660ish a year is all my insurance is on Tesla.

On 6/3/2022 at 3:53 PM, BOHICA said:

On my Tesla the only recommended maintenance is cabin air filter every 2-3 years, wiper blades as needed, tires as needed, washer fluid as needed, and if you live in salted area they want you to do an annual brake lube of the slides on calipers.

Most things you get off Amazon such as wipers, cabin air filter, and washer fluid…. Tires can be had at your local tire store or Costco or some shit.

On 6/2/2022 at 12:00 PM, BOHICA said:

14k miles on my Tesla.  Had a nail in tire so far but that’s it.  Work flawlessly and no trips to dealer and waiting on oil changes.

it was by far the best buying experience I have had in autos.  Seamless transaction.  Spent like five minutes at the tesla store before driving away.  Transferred the car to me with just a couple clicks on the app.

On 5/24/2022 at 4:09 PM, BOHICA said:

My Solar was $25k installed by myself.  Rather large system and bigger then I need as I overbuilt for a couple EV’s.  Around $8k in fed tax credit and incentive….  So system “cost” $17k.  Annual electric bill was around $2800 a year before any EV’s plugging in.

Tesla cost me $49k before registration and tax…. Rivian will cost $69500 after fed tax credit.  I would buy vehicles so I don’t really count them as an expense.  If I didn’t have the Rivian on order I would likely have a 70k plus pickup and likely a 40-50k car.

if I figure house electricity and charging and fuel and my own electricity I make…. “Payback” on my Solar lands somewhere between 4-5 years….  No EV’s in the equation and the payback is around 6-7 years.

On 5/23/2022 at 12:24 AM, BOHICA said:

5 months with my Tesla and it’s a solid car.  Friend has a Mach E which is nice as well.

Tesla will be the #1 profitable North America manufacture for some time.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Except multiple times in multiple threads in the past few months.. I mean WTF, I went half way down page 1 of the 8 pages and all's it is is you talking about your Tesla....:lol:

Talk about delusional.. wowsers

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

See above

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Except multiple times in multiple threads in the past few months.. I mean WTF, I went half way down page 1 of the 8 pages and all's it is is you talking about your Tesla....:lol:

Talk about delusional.. wowsers

So 6 post!  That is all where I talk about a vehicle I own?

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 1

So 6 post!

I see you lack reading comprehension along with self awareness,..", I went half way down page 1 of the 8 pages and all's it is is you talking about your Tesla.."

What an idiot braggart :lol:

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I see you lack reading comprehension along with self awareness,..", I went half way down page 1 of the 8 pages and all's it is is you talking about your Tesla.."

What an idiot braggart :lol:

Keep going…

6 whole posts!!!  Goddamn.  You guys probably got more post about 2 foot of snow on roofs

Keep going…

6 whole posts!!!  Goddamn.  You guys probably got more post about 2 foot of snow on roofs

Nah, I'm not fond of liars, just outing them which has been done:good:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Nah, I'm not fond of liars, just outing them which has been done:good:

A whole 6 post talking about my vehicles!  Figured people would back up their claims but guess not.

many of the 6 dispelling fallacies 

Edited by BOHICA