Check your account email address ×

From $10 billion to zero: How a crypto hedge fund collapsed and dragged many investors down with it

1 hour ago, Anler said:

You are the one talking out your ass. One minute you say I'm bullshitting the next minute you say you are well aware of the technology. 

And if you read my first post I explained (however not clearly enough for you crochety old fucks) that it was the wild west aka "risky" 

I have posted links to back up the statements I've made here. I have made no recommendations about investing or negating any risks in doing so. Now be gone

Stop flailing.  Its a bad look on you.

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

You’ve been fully owned , pop smoke retard 

If you two dingleberries only realize how dumb you sound.  I had dinner the other night with 8 other advisors and collectively manage over a billion dollars.  The dinner was hosted by a couple actual economists, not some armchair down syndrome sock puppets on a snowmobile forum who think they're crypto experts.  The subject was blockchain, and the crypto markets.  It is a regular This is part of the fiduciary requirements of doing what I do.  Just quit while you're behind.   :news: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

If you two dingleberries only realize how dumb you sound.  I had dinner the other night with 8 other advisors and collectively manage over a billion dollars.  The dinner was hosted by a couple actual economists, not some armchair down syndrome sock puppets on a snowmobile forum who think they're crypto experts.  The subject was blockchain, and the crypto markets.  It is a regular This is part of the fiduciary requirements of doing what I do.  Just quit while you're behind.   :news: 

I stayed at a holiday inn express once