Check your account email address ×

Interesting read on the amount of money injected

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wonder what we would be at with normal monetary policy instead of the fed injecting trillions and slashing rates to near zero well before covid???

Agreed...that was TARP as I ready posted. 

Just now, SkisNH said:

You can't do simple math and it took someone else to point out my mistake....yet the dow numbers are right.

What was the Dow when the fed stated slashing rates retard? What was the dow when the fed started pushing 5-6x normal repo figures out through the window? 

You are a mindless retarded faggot 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, f7ben said:

I just think it’s really important that we don’t let the narrative shift to “oh those poor people and their $600 checks caused this!!! Why do they need a raise at work!!” 

That is the narrative these cocksucking bankers are pushing and it’s 100% bullshit 

No, but giving me and my wife , both who were still working 3 checks was rediculous. Along with the other 40 million who were in the same boat as we were.

• Like 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

No, but giving me and my wife , both who were still working 3 checks was rediculous. Along with the other 40 million who were in the same boat as we were.

Ridiculous yes , the cause of inflation no

Just now, motonoggin said:

The federal reserve is also run by capitalists. 

The whole fuckin world is run by capitalists, so when you say "that's not capitalism" I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

No it's not...it's corporatism, oligarchy at best.

Just now, SkisNH said:

Umm no...where in Bidens, Warren's, Pelosi's, Schumer 's policies do you see free markets?

Lol there is no such thing as a free market under capitalism. 

Capitalism needs the state to forge monetary policy, enforce contracts, protect private property, and protect trade. 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Lol there is no such thing as a free market under capitalism. 

Capitalism needs the state to forge monetary policy, enforce contracts, protect private property, and protect trade. 

And communism needs the force of a boot on your neck

Just now, f7ben said:

Why won’t you kill yourself already 

You're dying the death of a thousand cuts of your own stupidity...I lost count, but I bet we are close. 

24 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

And communism needs the force of a boot on your neck

I didn't say anything about communism.

18 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

https://intpolicydigest.org/don-t-confuse-capitalism-with-corporatism/

Here is your derp.... You just get dumber by the day. Looking forward to tomorrow. 

Corporatism is capitalism. 

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Huh? Do you not know how the oligarchs earned their wealth? It was capitalism in its purest form. 

No..in Russia specifically they obtained favorable status granted by the communist party. Exculsionary Govt contracts.

12 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

The PPP loan disaster was far more ridiculous. I personally know a couple millionaires who took hundreds of thousands in forgiven PPP loans. It's all online on the PPP Tracker site. Most of those businesses were thriving during covid and yes some businesses needed it but most did not.

• Thanks 1