Check your account email address ×

Black violence

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

You celebrating pride month or something with the pink letters on your name.

Oh, the shit that Steve did? I just noticed it now. Sorry, but not sorry faggot, no pride here, just a formerly beautiful broad. 

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Sounds gay.  Figures you would offer something gay.  I'll pass.  Ask Badger, he will love it.

How about I shit in a box in the barn, then rub that in your face?  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

How about I shit in a box in the barn, then rub that in your face?  

Here, let me make this simple.  What you and Badger like to do together I want nothing of.  Saved your feces for him.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Here, let me make this simple.  What you and Badger like to do together I want nothing of.  Saved your feces for him.

Never met Badger. Now how about I rub that shit in your face?? 

19 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Keep your fantasies to yourself fag boy

So, can I smear my, shit-in-the-box on your face??

12 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Twiggy, which greasy trucker violated you last?

Are you talking to me, faggot?  Don't know what you're talking about. You have truckers and semen on your mind. 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

nik~3.jpeg

I " OWN " the shit outta' you so bad, you spend hours trying to gain traction, but you never will, 'cause I can buy and sell you, and I've banged more broads than you have.   FAIL!!  You're also a LILY FAGGOT!!!!

23 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh, the shit that Steve did? I just noticed it now. Sorry, but not sorry faggot, no pride here, just a formerly beautiful broad. 

I did nothing , the site owner may have though :lol:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I " OWN " the shit outta' you so bad, you spend hours trying to gain traction, but you never will, 'cause I can buy and sell you, and I've banged more broads than you have.   FAIL!!  You're also a LILY FAGGOT!!!!

Actually, he owns you.  You say stupid fucking shit, are broke as hell and have only fucked women with mustaches.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Actually, he owns you.  You say stupid fucking shit, are broke as hell and have only fucked women with mustaches.

Nope, I can buy and sell him. Low value area of NB, no schools, 7% over average crime rate, no amenities, just fiddle heads!! LMMFAO!! 

BIG SHOT AWFUL MOUTHFULOCUM, and his FIDDLE HEADS!!!! LMMFAO!! 

22 hours ago, Deephaven said:

My broads were hotties. What about yours??  

13 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You know nothing about Tide Head.

Fucking stupid as always.

Place is a depressed area dump......low-income MILL TOWN, they all work at Av-Cell, the cellulose fiber mill, in Atholville. 

NO SCHOOLS!! Higher crime. No amenities. Place is a smelly dump on the banks of the Restigouche River. Nothing but smelly pulp mills up there. They have them in Mexico, MAine area, you can smell the stink for 20 miles!! Berlin might still have one going, you could smell that for miles!! Tide Head is basically a small Detroit. They should make all the residents there wear black-face.