Check your account email address ×

Seriously Michigan what in the actual fuck?

[Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel] the first openly gay person elected to statewide office in Michigan, made the comments during a civil rights conference while speaking out against what she describes as efforts to divide Americans, Craig Mauger of The Detroit News reported on Twitter.

“Drag queens make everything better. Drag queens are fun,” Nessel said, according to Mauger.

“A drag queen for every school,” she added.

Mauger wrote that Nessel “acknowledged the ‘drag queen for every school’ line had not been poll tested.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-ag-says-drag-queens-make-everything-better-school

Beyond fucked up .  middle aged woman having to be removed from a college football game like a teenager . Too drunk to walk because she had TWO drinks.  
she is such a militant partisan fuck, half the State is scared to death of her turning her sights on them.  She has been told three times now that no one in Oxford (school shooting) wants her to “investigate” anything.  People know they are not getting a fair shake from her. I have never seen anyone in this position be so open about punishing people who politically disagree with them. 

5653497A-B5BB-41CC-AAA0-47AB7EF5AC3A.jpeg

1828BAF4-4059-452C-B784-D049276D35C9.jpeg

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Beyond fucked up .  middle aged woman having to be removed from a college football game like a teenager . Too drunk to walk because she had TWO drinks.  
she is such a militant partisan fuck, half the State is scared to death of her turning her sights on them.  She has been told three times now that no one in Oxford (school shooting) wants her to “investigate” anything.  People know they are not getting a fair shake from her. I have never seen anyone in this position be so open about punishing people who politically disagree with them. 

5653497A-B5BB-41CC-AAA0-47AB7EF5AC3A.jpeg

1828BAF4-4059-452C-B784-D049276D35C9.jpeg

That is forgivable. It happens... :news: 

Edited by Anler

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

That is forgivable. It happens... :news: 

a wheel chair!? :lol:

we have all drank too much a one time or another.  Right, it happens.  But,  making a public spectacle of yourself when you are in that kind of a position?

Im a nobody, but people know who I am in our little town. I don’t go out in public and make a drunken fool of myself and hurt my business or reputation.  She should know better. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Cold War said:

a wheel chair!? :lol:

we have all drank too much a one time or another.  Right, it happens.  But,  making a public spectacle of yourself when you are in that kind of a position?

Im a nobody, but people know who I am in our little town. I don’t go out in public and make a drunken fool of myself and hurt my business or reputation.  She should know better. 

It happens :lol:

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If someone needs a wheelchair after two drinks they need to rethink things a little.

After what I went through just looking at a shot of booze would fuck me up....

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

If someone needs a wheelchair after two drinks they need to rethink things a little.

2 drinks is a little odd but she probably had taken some pills before that. It happened to one of my buddies. He forgot he took a pain pill for his back and then had a few beers. Guy can drink so wasnt anything he was concerned about. He got messy and ended up with a DUI. So just on the surface that 2 drinks and a wheel chair sounds like something else was involved. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

2 drinks is a little odd but she probably had taken some pills before that. It happened to one of my buddies. He forgot he took a pain pill for his back and then had a few beers. Guy can drink so wasnt anything he was concerned about. He got messy and ended up with a DUI. So just on the surface that 2 drinks and a wheel chair sounds like something else was involved. 

Does she deserve the Pelosi treatment because she may have fucked up on a pill...?

LMHCSBU7NEI6TBOWKIIXGP4SY4.jpg&w=916

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Does she deserve the Pelosi treatment because she may have fucked up on a pill...?

LMHCSBU7NEI6TBOWKIIXGP4SY4.jpg&w=916

She deserves whatever she gets I suppose. Just saying, it happens

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

She deserves whatever she gets I suppose. Just saying, it happens

Or maby she just can't fucking handle her booze... why the excuses?

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Cuz im a drunk damnit!

That what concerns me the most.  She giving drunkards a bad name!   

45 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

WE NEED A CHAIR HERE!!!!!!!  
She is a liar.  What is two drinks though. My wife’s friend is always with the “two drinks”

yeah two huge Yetis full of vodka. That is not having 2 drinks! :lol:

23 minutes ago, Cold War said:

That what concerns me the most.  She giving drunkards a bad name!   

WE NEED A CHAIR HERE!!!!!!!  
She is a liar.  What is two drinks though. My wife’s friend is always with the “two drinks”

yeah two huge Yetis full of vodka. That is not having 2 drinks! :lol:

I know right?