Check your account email address ×

Who is the creepiest fucker on this website?

Awkward   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the creepiest fucker on this website?

• Badger
    • Badger

Just now, Deephaven said:

Again, lies.  You said "my land" he asked how many acres of your land.  You responded with your families...ie, not yours.

Its still my land and I can tell you to get the fuck off it, I am the controller and I am the only one left in the state.  

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Poor piece of shit has to lie on a forum to feel good about himself.  So sad.

Just now, Badger** said:

Its still my land and I can tell you to get the fuck off it, I am the controller and I am the only one left in the state.  

:lol2::lol::owned:

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

No, you don't own it.  You are like snotty and taking care of it.  Why are you so insecure with your actual life that you think it is better to come on a forum and lie about it?  Seriously fucking sad and pathetic.

So you think you own me because you don't own load?  What sort of short bus do you live on?

Not your bus there is only room for one, so you win that seat. :lol2::owned:

New Short Bus Meme Memes | After Memes, Collection Memes, Short Bus Helmets  Memes

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So you think you own me because you don't own load?  What sort of short bus do you live on?

The family has over 5000 acres some under Braun and some under Northern Forest. I have in my name only, over 1000 acres in my own LLC. 

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Nobody cares moron.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You insecure dipshits always worried about what other people own and what you own.  You should realize that people who own a bunch don't give a shit.  

Then STFU you did not ask in the first place. What a dick choker. :hay:

God you are dumb.  It was a trick question since you said "my" land and it is not your land.

What are you afraid to quote me in this post, Its my land not yours so fuck off. :lol::owned: This kills your insecurities you have. :owned:

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He doesn't want to make friends, he wants to try to impress people because he thinks that is what making friends means.  

Neither me or Badge posted our stuff early on. It was only after you faggots acted like faggots, that we posted our massive possessions, to shut your dirty gunts up. 

Awful Mouthful posted a stupid tractor, big deal!!! LMMFAO!!  

You posted a fish-finder!! LMMFAO!! :owned: 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Neither me or Badge posted our stuff early on. It was only after you faggots acted like faggots, that we posted our massive possessions, to shut your dirty gunts up. 

My tractor is worth more than everything you've ever posted. 😂

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

What have you posted that shows "massive possessions"?  

Interesting that you point out the fish finders.  I posted the whole boat, but you are right the fish finders have more value than all the "massive possessions" you have posted.

Since you judge value of life by possessions post something of value.  I bet I can constantly one up you.  Instead of lying about massive possessions show them ...otherwise again we know you are a lying pos.

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

My tractor is worth more than everything you've ever posted. 😂

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

What have you posted that shows "massive possessions"?  

Interesting that you point out the fish finders.  I posted the whole boat, but you are right the fish finders have more value than all the "massive possessions" you have posted.

Since you judge value of life by possessions post something of value.  I bet I can constantly one up you.  Instead of lying about massive possessions show them ...otherwise again we know you are a lying pos.

Then take the TNW Challenge, and let's get this over with. 

Quit being such gay weaklings.