Check your account email address ×

Memorial Day

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

Nope, you were simply wrong and it was pointed out.

I'm getting about 2 or 3 hours of sleep a night, so if nothing else this is a distraction from this shit...

Maybe wrong about your particular situation.  Hey to each their own.   I just find it amusing. 

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Maybe wrong about your particular situation.  Hey to each their own.   I just find it amusing. 

Why exactly?

Do you spend every minute of every holiday weekend away from the internet? Is 100% of your weekend time tied up celebrating?

If you want to make a knock at people, have a legit reason to do so.... this is not one of those...

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Why exactly?

Do you spend every minute of every holiday weekend away from the internet? Is 100% of your weekend time tied up celebrating?

If you want to make a knock at people, have a legit reason to do so.... this is not one of those...

So you're knocking me for knocking people who spend time on the weekends debating shit on a snowmobile forum.  :lol:  Have at it dude. 

59 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So you're knocking me for knocking people who spend time on the weekends debating shit on a snowmobile forum.  :lol:  Have at it dude. 

Next year be sure to post up Highmark's Rules and Regulations for Memorial Day Weekend..... we will be sure to take them under advisement...

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Next year be sure to post up Highmark's Rules and Regulations for Memorial Day Weekend..... we will be sure to take them under advisement...

:cry:

Not one word about the 13 soldiers who died during the withdrawal from Afghanistan yesterday from the potus during his speech.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not one word about the 13 soldiers who died during the withdrawal from Afghanistan yesterday from the potus during his speech.

It wasn't on his teleprompter, he's lucky he knows what day of the week it is........ 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Memorial day weekend and people are posting non-stop on here.   Talk about addicted. 

I'm a retired,everyday is the weekend :thumbsup: and Canadian,so no celebration here:bc: