Check your account email address ×

Tips for new beer cart girl on a golf course?

My daughter did it one summer at the local public course.  She did quite well, averaged 3-400 bucks during some tourney days.  But she got sick of it because there was always some jackass that would push things too far.  Takes a certain personality to be friendly and conversational, but not take it personal if some drunk asshole said something inappropriate.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My daughter did it one summer at the local public course.  She did quite well, averaged 3-400 bucks during some tourney days.  But she got sick of it because there was always some jackass that would push things too far.  Takes a certain personality to be friendly and conversational, but not take it personal if some drunk asshole said something inappropriate.

Never understood how people could do this and often its married men.   Fits right in with 20%+ of the population being a piece of shit in some manner or another.   

I don't care how good of friend I was golfing with if they took it too far I'd tell them to knock that shit off.  Personally I've never seen someone be even remotely rude but I know it happens....a lot. 

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Never understood how people could do this and often its married men.   Fits right in with 20%+ of the population being a piece of shit in some manner or another.   

I don't care how good of friend I was golfing with if they took it too far I'd tell them to knock that shit off.  Personally I've never seen someone be even remotely rude but I know it happens....a lot. 

I've got 2 buddies (they're actually brothers) and both of them are the ones the rest of us guys shake our head at & sometimes call them out for being man whores.  My favorite line I've used on the one brother is, "Dude - you're 58 years old!  You really think she's impressed?"  Shuts him up pretty quick and generally gets a smile from the cart girl:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1