Check your account email address ×

Collection of 550s broads.

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Sorry , you would know what he looks like in a thong, not me. I just thought from the pics on See Pee trails it was him. 

Wut the fuck are you talkin' about?

You must be talkin' about gay shit or somethin'. 

God, you are so gay!!!  

13 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

How would you know if anyone sent me a p.m.???

Please leave me out of your pissing contest between yourself and Steve... :thumbsup:

Sure as shit looks like the same one he sending around HCS, my bad. :D:bc: 

On 6/6/2022 at 10:43 PM, Badger** said:

Anyone we know Jerry? looks like Stevie sent you a privet PM you don't think its #$@ *@* do you?? :lol2:

:lol:

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

P550s latest broad.

He used to hate her, because she beat him in a spelling bee, but now all is forgiven. 👍

awful nice broad you got there,:whistle: I'm sure she beats you hard and often!! :read:

Edited by Badger**

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

awful nice broad you got there,:whistle: I'm sure she just beats you,, alot!! :read:

That is one ugly ass Wisconsinite.  Definitely Snotty's style though so I can see why you posted the beast.

你被关在一个小房间里。你并不记得发生了什么,也不知道为什么被关在这里。你以前从房门的窗口那儿得到食物,但是你用力敲门或者大叫都没有用。你决定一定要逃跑,要不然情况可能会变更不好。:fuckyou:

Edited by Badger**

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

我被锁在一个小房间里。我不记得发生了什么,也不记得我为什么被关在这里。我曾经从门窗取食物,但如果我用力敲门或大喊大叫,它就不管用了。我决定你必须逃跑,否则事情可能会变得更糟。9_9:fuckyou:

Translates to: I am locked in a small room. I don't remember what happened or why I am locked up here. I used to get food from the door window, but it didn't work if I knocked hard or yelled. I decide you have to run away, or things might get worse.

As usual Skunk man, you have zero capability of having a discussion.  Your inability to understand the topic being discussed is hilarious.  Pretty obvious why Wisconsin is referred to as the South of the North.  Only in WI can you work for 40 years selling beef and not know how to even identify normal cuts or qualities.  So sad.

That being said, locking you in a room seems like a really logical idea.  You should go back to where you were.

Edited by Deephaven

41 minutes ago, Badger** said:

你被关在一个小房间里。你并不记得发生了什么,也不知道为什么被关在这里。你以前从房门的窗口那儿得到食物,但是你用力敲门或者大叫都没有用。你决定一定要逃跑,要不然情况可能会变更不好。:fuckyou:

37 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Translates to: I am locked in a small room. I don't remember what happened or why I am locked up here. I used to get food from the door window, but it didn't work if I knocked hard or yelled. I decide you have to run away, or things might get worse.

As usual Skunk man, you have zero capability of having a discussion.  Your inability to understand the topic being discussed is hilarious.  Pretty obvious why Wisconsin is referred to as the South of the North.  Only in WI can you work for 40 years selling beef and not know how to even identify normal cuts or qualities.  So sad.

That being said, locking you in a room seems like a really logical idea.  You should go back to where you were.

Holy shit Deephaven just beat the English right out of Rob. Then hits him with some GnP :ylsuper: what a bloodbath in the octagon.

0180917C-80C2-44D2-81D1-51A47832B026.jpeg

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Holy shit Deephaven just beat the English right out of Rob. Then hits him with some GnP :ylsuper: what a bloodbath in the octagon.

I can't see the original post so it doesn't count, who knows what you did to his post?? It could have said Stevie has a small pee pee, for all I know. 9_9 

Edited by Badger**

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I can't see the original post so it doesn't count, who knows what you did to his post?? It could have said Stevie has a small pee pee, for all I know. 9_9 

More lies from the little bitch.  You've responded to a couple I've posted since you put me on ignore.  You just are sick of getting owned every single time I respond to you.

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Quit trying to act smart,,,you put me on ignore twice now,,we all know it's just an act.

As to the bold,,,what are you 12??? "if I can't see it ,it doesn't count" WTF do you mean by "count" are you keeping score???:lol: holy effin shit :lol: You have to be a child,,,no way you're 60ish

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Quit trying to act smart,,,you put me on ignore twice now,,we all know it's just an act.

As to the bold,,,what are you 12??? "if I can't see it ,it doesn't count" WTF do you mean by "count" are you keeping score???:lol: holy effin shit :lol: You have to be a child,,,no way you're 60ish

Getting put on ignore = WINNING!

:owned:

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

And the pee pee part?9_9 Everything we and you post is childish IMO. Get the fuck over yourself, you're HCS days are over, your just a talking mouthpiece now.  :owned::fuckyou:

And the pee pee part?9_9 Everything we and you post is childish IMO. Get the fuck over yourself, you're HCS days are over, your just a talking mouthpiece now.  :owned::fuckyou:

I'm confused on the bold so I'll address the first one. It was a shot at some troll that sent me a friend request  on FB from CP Trailriders or some faggotry, I see your fat ass in some pics too.

If you're refering to my admin days?Well I'm still admin :lol: 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm confused on the bold so I'll address the first one. It was a shot at some troll that sent me a friend request  on FB from CP Trailriders or some faggotry, I see your fat ass in some pics too.

If you're refering to my admin days?Well I'm still admin :lol: 

I have seen your dumb fat ass on assface and you look like a pussy, but I don't bring that shit over here only a desperate pussy would do shit like that. :thumb:There are some things you just don't do.:whistle: 

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

I have seen your dumb fat ass on assface and you look like a pussy, but I don't bring that shit over here only a desperate pussy would do shit like that. :thumb:There are some things you just don't do.:whistle: 

Did you call me fat?

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Did you call me fat?

And I called you a desperate pussy, :D I thought you had issues with Z looking people up on assface?? And now you're doing it, what a hypocrite. 

Rob I received the friend request?? I didn't send it,so as always I peruse the account and unfollow it. I just figured it was one of the many over weight ugly chicks trying to find a sugar daddy,which it probably was. Not sure why this upsets you.I figured it was Cow Patty Trailriders :lol:

Just now, Badger** said:

And I called you a desperate pussy, :D I thought you had issues with Z looking people up on assface?? And now you're doing it, what a hypocrite. 

Your on FB :dunno: wouldn't know.