Check your account email address ×

Does He Think That Nobody Remembers?

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFs it wasn’t that long ago yet apparently it didn’t happen.🤷🏻

Where you one of the people buying all the toilet paper?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And the Trumpers believe that shit ....he breaths it into truth in their feeble minds 

I would take Trump any day of the week over any Dem.  My vote my choice. :good:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I would take Trump any day of the week over any Dem.  My vote my choice. :good:

I can’t think of any dem of vote for except maybe Ron Wyden and Justin Amash is probably the only pub I’d vote for. They are all 100% pure fucking trash. Trump is so fucking dumb he makes my ears bleed when he babbles his retarded nonsensical bullshit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I can’t think of any dem of vote for except maybe Ron Wyden and Justin Amash is probably the only pub I’d vote for. They are all 100% pure fucking trash. Trump is so fucking dumb he makes my ears bleed when he babbles his retarded nonsensical bullshit. 

Don't vote for him when he runs in 2024. As far as Trump you have a choice turn the channel and don't watch him. All we are doing is going through the motions on here.

Is anyone really going to change their votes?? I think not. 

35285770_10214367442453343_3196943483550040064_n.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well be sure to pack plenty of absorbent cotton friend....   :lol:  :bc: 

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Don't vote for him when he runs in 2024. As far as Trump you have a choice turn the channel and don't watch him. All we are doing is going through the motions on here.

Is anyone really going to change their votes?? I think not. 

35285770_10214367442453343_3196943483550040064_n.jpg

Trump will be to blame if the democrats win in 2024. He should step aside. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Trump will be to blame if the democrats win in 2024. He should step aside. 

It don't matter, it maybe to late the damage has been done, we maybe headed for some dark times Steve. :snack:  

Just now, Badger** said:

It don't matter, it maybe to late the damage has been done, we maybe headed for some dark times Steve. :snack:  

Biden changed alot on his first day with his pen. Nothing is stopping a Republican President from reversing it.

11 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Yes the damage has been done. Trump was supposed to balance the budget and instead he spent us to our doom ....worse than any democrat in history. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Biden changed alot on his first day with his pen. Nothing is stopping a Republican President from reversing it.

80% of the money in circulation has been printed under the Biden administration that's a lot of damage. Good thing we are saving all the Tranz that are only 1% of this country. 

• Like 1

Just now, Badger** said:

80% of the money in circulation has been printed under the Biden administration that's a lot of damage. Good thing we are saving all the Tranz that are only 1% of this country. 

That is a 100% lie. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yes the damage has been done. Trump was supposed to balance the budget and instead he spent us to our doom ....worse than any democrat in history. 

No one would work with him till it was to late, then COVID hit. 

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

80% of the money in existence has been printed since covid. The majority of that was printed under Trump

fucking idiot 

What a fucking uneducated retard...perfect Trumper 

Give me something to work, you're response is like dealing with a child.  Sitting there and say Faggot retard cock sucker does nothing. 

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Give me something to work, you're response is like dealing with a child.  Sitting there and say Faggot retard cock sucker does nothing. 

Dude ....you literally took a stat that was mostly on Trump and claimed is was about Biden

I posted a link for you from Dec 2021. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

BOARD OF GOVERNORS of the FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM

BOARD OF GOVERNORS of the FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM

20th Street and Constitution Avenue N.W., Washington, DC 20551

2022 Federal Reserve Note Print Order

The Board of Governors, as the issuing authority for Federal Reserve notes, approved and submitted its fiscal year (FY) 2022 print order to the U.S. Treasury Department’s Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP) on July 30, 2021.1 The FY 2022 print order is heavily influenced by the COVID-19 pandemic as the Federal Reserve continues to experience unprecedented demand for currency. To better address possible shifts in note demand and note production due to the pandemic, the FY 2022 print order is summarized below as a range by denomination.

:lol: fucking idiot doesn’t even know what the fuck he’s posting 

Do you want to learn, I deal with millions of dollars per year. I'm sure you don't.  

FY 2022 Federal Reserve Note Print Order
Denomination Print Order (000s of pieces) Dollar value (000s)
$1 800,000 to 2,297,600 $800,000 to $2,297,600
$2 102,400 to 204,800 $204,800 to $409,600
$5 403,200 to 601,600 $2,016,000 to $3,008,000
$10 256,000 to 601,600 $2,560,000 to $6,016,000
$20 2,361,600 to 2,598,400 $47,232,000 to $51,968,000
$50 752,000 to 851,200 $37,600,000 to $42,560,000
$100 2,201,600 to 2,499,200 $220,160,000 to $249,920,000
Total 6,876,800 to 9,654,400 $310,572,800 to $356,179,200

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: fucking idiot doesn’t even know what the fuck he’s posting 

Let me light it for you. 

The FY 2022 print order is heavily influenced by the COVID-19 pandemic as the Federal Reserve continues to experience unprecedented demand for currency. To better address possible shifts in note demand and note production due to the pandemic, the FY 2022 print order is summarized below as a range by denomination.

Edited by Badger**

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Let me light it for you. 

The FY 2022 print order is heavily influenced by the COVID-19 pandemic as the Federal Reserve continues to experience unprecedented demand for currency. To better address possible shifts in note demand and note production due to the pandemic, the FY 2022 print order is summarized below as a range by denomination.

Just curious but how does the print order for THIS year account for money ALREADY in existence?