Check your account email address ×

Yeah, that was real smart

6 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

There's a few, wi has lot's of rail beds for ya to ride if you can't go around corners😁

I ride Northern MN from Brookston/Floodwood all the way to the Canadian border. Every single day I ride I spend miles and miles over 100mph. I like a good mix of fast sweepers , rail beds, lakes and rivers. I’m not much for tight goat paths. 

I will say I would have liked the NSST more if it had been groomed well and hard packed but it was fairly soft both times I rode it so conditions were slow as well.

Just now, f7ben said:

I ride Northern MN from Brookston/Floodwood all the way to the Canadian border. Every single day I ride I spend miles and miles over 100mph. I like a good mix of fast sweepers , rail beds, lakes and rivers. I’m not much for tight goat paths. 

I will say I would have liked the NSST more if it had been groomed well and hard packed but it was fairly soft both times I rode it so conditions were slow as well.

It's been a long time since I've ridden the floodwood area. We used to ride there from our cabin in remer and loop over towards mooselake and mcgregor. The nsst can turn into a race track on the weekends. Is the trail from virginia up towards I- falls still wide and fast or did it get grown in? Used to ride that all the time back in the 90s

37 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

It's been a long time since I've ridden the floodwood area. We used to ride there from our cabin in remer and loop over towards mooselake and mcgregor. The nsst can turn into a race track on the weekends. Is the trail from virginia up towards I- falls still wide and fast or did it get grown in? Used to ride that all the time back in the 90s

From Virginia up to Orr has many wide fast sections across the swamps. We usually would get on Vermillion out of Cook and then head up the lakes and vermillion river. 

I grew up about 1/2 mile from the St. Louis River about 50 miles north of floodwood. I’ve logged many thousands of miles riding down to meadowlands and floodwood on the river and drank about 40,000 beers in the savanah portage and Trailside lounge lol. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

From Virginia up to Orr has many wide fast sections across the swamps. We usually would get on Vermillion out of Cook and then head up the lakes and vermillion river. 

I grew up about 1/2 mile from the St. Louis River about 50 miles north of floodwood. I’ve logged many thousands of miles riding down to meadowlands and floodwood on the river and drank about 40,000 beers in the savanah portage and Trailside lounge lol. 

I'm gonna have to get up that way next year. It's been awhile 

8 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I'm gonna have to get up that way next year. It's been awhile 

I didn’t ride this year and apparently it was epic trail conditions ...I knew that would happen 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I didn’t ride this year and apparently it was epic trail conditions ...I knew that would happen 

Still riding here at home on the logging rds, heading to finland Tuesday 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

there's more trump yard signs than there are human teeth in N Wisconsin. 

It was pretty bad here also. Labor has been turning on the worthless Dems for a long time. I wouldn’t be shocked to see MN go red if the Pubs put up even a halfway decent candidate or anyone but Trump basically 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Boring as fuck.....yawn.

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Are you sure? That's seems to be a bit of a conservative estimate. :lmao: