Check your account email address ×

Meet the new boss

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Is that the low bar now?

The way this is sounding, we're just cattle to an elite few. Hopefully they have plans to treat us better than the slaves America's founding father owned once we're programed to their liking. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

20+ years of war in the middle east

Human trafficking on an unprecedented scale world wide

Depopulation in Africa

Refugee crisis worst in 50 years

Basically state controlled media in the freest country on earth

Govt propaganda against its own citizens

Those are just off the top of my head but I guess I could google something.. 

Not much has changed since the days of Noah and his wooden boat. 

18 hours ago, Anler said:

Corporate/govt partnerships, what could go wrong? I am waiting for the day soon where they tell me my hobby of snowmobiling is bad for the environment and I am a terrorist

That's already been decided...they just haven't figured out tbe control mechanism yet.

51 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

That's already been decided...they just haven't figured out tbe control mechanism yet.

Oh they have, it's already being done in several states. With corporate/govt partnerships they are using eminent domain to secure land and repurpose it. They could easily do that to all of the power sports areas. 

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh they have, it's already being done in several states. With corporate/govt partnerships they are using eminent domain to secure land and repurpose it. They could easily do that to all of the power sports areas. 

The good news is that ATV's and Snowmobiling have a huge positive economic impact in Northern NH and Maine...while private entities have closed land (the bitch who's husband started Burts Bees) has closed lots of trails by Baxter State park....the Govt has been pretty open to taking our money.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 hours ago, Anler said:

If I am even allowed on the land. Isnt that what those environmental groups were tryna do 20 years ago? Buy the land and make it wildlife preserve inaccessible to humans?

https://www.westernjournal.com/hidden-page-9-bidens-conservation-plan-land-grab-governors-warn/

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

More theft

It's parts of the old agenda 21 being implemented. A while back i saw a map of the proposed division of population in the country, most of the rural areas like the UP, northern MN, WI, out west, were designated as no human interaction with the exception of tribal lands. The point of it was they want people to be living in mass population areas not rural areas. 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2puemm

Edited by Cat45
Link added