Check your account email address ×

SxS owners ... what's some of the more common accessory needs?

Tow strap, Baby wipes, we use Wolfsnout dust masks, bandanas are marginal. Good goggles. When following in dusty conditions being able to breath and see are pretty essential. Slime. Gorilla and electrical tape. Power bank for phone. rags. Headlamp.

• 2 months later...

My essential list has a

fire ext 

Extra belt ziptied to roll cage in cab 

Extra 100ft of rope incase i am stuck in a swamp a long way from a tree or shrub by my self 

Can of fix a flat 

Few plug kits 

Sidewall patch kit 

Arasol window cleaner 

2 jugs of deet just in case 1 gets lost 

Basic tools 

Cordless Sawzall 

3 or 4 hundred bucks 

• Like 1

On 3/28/2022 at 1:51 PM, Bontz said:

I picked up a RZR late last fall, and will primarily be using it to cruise around the smaller town and country roads, and the occasional trip to northern Wisconsin.  I really don't see myself looking for the deepest mud holes and trying to bury the thing.  As it stands, I've got a windshield, roof, back panel, the built in radio and speakers that are part of the 7s gauge (speakers pretty much suck) and a winch.  I'm trying to figure out what the best accessories are, and what ones are really considered as must-have.  Because I plan to primarily ride this thing on roads, and will be in some smaller towns, I feel like a blinker kit is one of the must have items.  I also feel like a good speaker setup is going to be needed if I plan to listen to music while we're cruising.  And, last but not least, I'm interested in what brands of tires are best since I've currently got the stock tires on & they're not great for running blacktop (county) roads ... and I should probably buy a spare, too.

Thoughts from experienced owners?

1 thing I would do is get a large ziptie and put it around your brake reservoir. 

They are just pressure fit in to the alloy body with rubber gaskets . I have now seen 2 buds loose them both were running in clear cuts at the time so prob James with a stck but who knowes ? 

Cheep ez insurance.  

• 1 month later...

Spare front tire, if I knock one off the rim my little air compressor isn't going to blow it back on. Check your tool's, nothing like a tire you can't change. 

Spare fuses, water gets in the strangest places. 

Snatch block as the tree I want isn't always in line with the direction I need. 

Extra rope as suggested

Fire extinguisher that works, you would be surprised the number of dead one's.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2022 at 8:25 AM, Doomxz600 said:

I also carry a small jack. Had a tire loosing air one time a figured I would find a rock or log to climb on and change it. 

Put air in three times before something good was located, could have changed the tire faster. 

So you did not do the Polk a hole in a pop bottle and put gas in it spray some gas in the bead and flick your Bic? 

I have watched from about 15 yards back lol works amazing . I won't be the one with the lighter my pussy was a nit nervous just watching lol