Check your account email address ×

The failure of Russia's tanks

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Yep every night on the news in the last few weeks have showed the counery why it's citizens should be allowed to own what ever guns they want 

Damn right, but you don't see many of these biden supporters mention that EVER!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Kinda weird, heading up north today to Watertown (Fort Drum is up there) I passed a flat bed tractor trailer hauling what looked like to me a Russian tank.. Didn't notice any markings on it, definitely was not an Abrahams.. Was like wtf..

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Kinda weird, heading up north today to Watertown (Fort Drum is up there) I passed a flat bed tractor trailer hauling what looked like to me a Russian tank.. Didn't notice any markings on it, definitely was not an Abrahams.. Was like wtf..

New World Order

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

New World Order

Yeah just a conspiracy he powers that be deff don't want a new world order with a central controlling body.  That is just crazy talk . I am sure your weekend tutoring got you all straightened out on that subject 

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

New World Order

Lol, no, I figured it was just to look at and check out, maybe look for weakness something of that nature. Was interesting to see, looked quite dated and small compared to an Abrams, those are friggin massive

• Like 1