Check your account email address ×

Risk of myocarditis 133x higher after vaccination than the background risk

Rod

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Lol.  I search out answer you buffoons search out fake news against a shot.

Funny to watch you both not be able to separate the difference.  If both of you put your brains together maybe it would equal half a brain and you could see beyond it.

If I were in whatever dumb cult you imagine by default I would have gotten the vaccine...but I haven't.  There are idiots that fit that cult but you are no better than them.

It’s hard to understand your incoherent, angry ramblings. Are you saying that it’s impossible for this vaccine to cause myocarditis?

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Lol.  I search out answer you buffoons search out fake news against a shot.

Funny to watch you both not be able to separate the difference.  If both of you put your brains together maybe it would equal half a brain and you could see beyond it.

If I were in whatever dumb cult you imagine by default I would have gotten the vaccine...but I haven't.  There are idiots that fit that cult but you are no better than them.

Where are the unvaxxed dropping with myocarditis?  Again asking for the 1000th time.  Surely the fucking idiots must have peer reviewed the studies.  Can't find any actual cases to back up the bullsit?

11 hours ago, ACE said:

The Covid fear cult where all must obey and following the actual science and data is heresy 

which I followed the actual science and data and it turned out great but was no surprise 

You keep mentioning "the science",, I thought you were a man of god???You know the human construct in the sky???

Every religious group is a "cult" ,,,which group are you?? 

47 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol.  Dropping from myocarditis. God you are stupid.

You said you had science to back 17x myocarditis rate in the unvaxxed yet you have zero real world receipts to back it.  Ok.  Fucking moron.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

35 minutes ago, HSR said:

You keep mentioning "the science",, I thought you were a man of god???You know the human construct in the sky???

Every religious group is a "cult" ,,,which group are you?? 

Are you debunking your own strawman argument?

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You said you had science to back 17x myocarditis rate in the unvaxxed yet you have zero real world receipts to back it.  Ok.  Fucking moron.

Wrong guy dumbass.  So funny how if it isn't your rhetoric you can't comprehend anything.

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No, actually I did.

Here it is again. It's still not from Twitter though.... does it count?!?!? :dunno:

Here's Plisskins showing that in Israel only 15 out of hundreds of thousands of 12-15 year olds developed mycarditis.

Here's my link from 2020 showing that COVID was responsible for a 16x rate increase in myocarditis, BEFORE VACCINES WERE AVAILABLE.

No one is saying the vaccines haven't caused an increase in myocarditis, but we are saying it's extremely extremely rare, just like it's extremely rare from COVID alone.

No one is dropping like flies, vaxxed or unvaxxed, and that's why you're a moron. Rafael Nadel.

Edited by akvanden
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, ACE said:

Are you debunking your own strawman argument?

I can understand your fear of answering honestly. You're in the god cult,,,I get it.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I can understand your fear of answering honestly. You're in the god cult,,,I get it.

How do you answer a strawman argument question honestly?

are you saying that I should have died from covid without your covid communion? It’s hard to interpret what you guys are saying through your absolutely bitter anger 

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

Hmmm so vaccines can cause myocarditis 

wow what a conspiracy theorist  

Yeah, here's some reading material for you.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html

"The known risks of COVID-19 illness and its related, possibly severe complications, such as long-term health problems, hospitalization, and even death, far outweigh the potential risks of having a rare adverse reaction to vaccination, including the possible risk of myocarditis or pericarditis."

Pretty cool, huh? I feel like we're making progress here. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, akvanden said:

Yeah, here's some reading material for you.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html

"The known risks of COVID-19 illness and its related, possibly severe complications, such as long-term health problems, hospitalization, and even death, far outweigh the potential risks of having a rare adverse reaction to vaccination, including the possible risk of myocarditis or pericarditis."

Pretty cool, huh? I feel like we're making progress here. 

Ok what are my chances of long term Heath effects of covid vs long term health effects from the vaccine? 

26 minutes ago, ACE said:

At least we went from any side effects from the vaccine is absolutely heresy to ok it’s possible but but but

baby steps friendos. Baby steps. 

No one ever said there were never any side effects from a vaccine. 

As for you making your case, you are still a million miles away from the explanation you both promised that the vaccine caused the whole epidemic.  

Edited by Deephaven

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

As for you making your case, you are still a million miles away from the explanation you both promised that the vaccine caused the whole epidemic.  

I have to debunk arguments that I never made?

take a step back and calm down friendo. You’re mad at yourself for being duped. Not mad at me for being smart and objective. 

12 hours ago, akvanden said:

No, actually I did.

Here it is again. It's still not from Twitter though.... does it count?!?!? :dunno:

Here's Plisskins showing that in Israel only 15 out of hundreds of thousands of 12-15 year olds developed mycarditis.

Here's my link from 2020 showing that COVID was responsible for a 16x rate increase in myocarditis, BEFORE VACCINES WERE AVAILABLE.

No one is saying the vaccines haven't caused an increase in myocarditis, but we are saying it's extremely extremely rare, just like it's extremely rare from COVID alone.

No one is dropping like flies, vaxxed or unvaxxed, and that's why you're a moron. Rafael Nadel.

So where are the actual people dropping, that are not vaxxed?  It's not so rare in the vaxxed at 1 in 2000, by your science at 17 times worse for the unvaxxed almost everyone would be getting it.  You're full of shit.

11 hours ago, ACE said:

Hmmm so vaccines can cause myocarditis 

wow what a conspiracy theorist  

:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Nobody said that, the vaccines are causing more varients, you know cause of science.  The virus was created by the same people who created the vaccines and are grifting off of it.  Someday you will understand this.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So where are the actual people dropping, that are not vaxxed?  It's not so rare in the vaxxed at 1 in 2000, by your science at 17 times worse for the unvaxxed almost everyone would be getting it.  You're full of shit.

13 hours ago, akvanden said:

No one is dropping like flies, vaxxed or unvaxxed 

People aren’t dropping, vaxed or unvaxxed. How many times do I need to repeat that? Let’s do some math so you can see what extremely rare looks like.

pre pandemic: 10 out of 100,000 = 0.0001

Not sure where you got 1 out of 2,000, but let’s go with that = 0.0005

So from .0001 to .0005?!?!? Wow, you’re right, people are dropping left and right. We moved from extremely extremely rare to just extremely rare. No wonder you’re finding people “dropping” all over twitter.

And if unvaxxed with previous Covid infection was 17x = 17 out of 2,000 = .0085, that would be as you said “almost everyone,” wouldn’t it?!?!?

You must have learned some special Canadian math.

:smack:

Edited by akvanden

On 3/24/2022 at 10:52 AM, akvanden said:

People aren’t dropping, vaxed or unvaxxed. How many times do I need to repeat that? Let’s do some math so you can see what extremely rare looks like.

pre pandemic: 10 out of 100,000 = 0.0001

Not sure where you got 1 out of 2,000, but let’s go with that = 0.0005

So from .0001 to .0005?!?!? Wow, you’re right, people are dropping left and right. We moved from extremely extremely rare to just extremely rare. No wonder you’re finding people “dropping” all over twitter.

And if unvaxxed with previous Covid infection was 17x = 17 out of 2,000 = .0085, that would be as you said “almost everyone,” wouldn’t it?!?!?

You must have learned some special Canadian math.

:smack:

You know that's just one side effect.  Now go add in the 10000 others that are rare. 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Remember when the covid communion causing myocarditis was a “conspiracy theory”

and now the cult admits that it does?

interesting 

Well done Ace, thank you for opening our eyes to the 0.0005 chance. I really had thought it was 0.0000, but 0.0005... that's a game changer. Now I know why you guys have been posting so much about it! :thumb:

On 3/23/2022 at 7:02 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Where are the unvaxxed dropping with myocarditis?

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You know that's just one side effect.  Now go add in the 10000 others that are rare. 

So we're moving on from the statement that the vaxxed are dropping with mycarditis? Now it's a combination of the 0.0005 chance from myocarditis + 10,000 other side effects? Sorry, but I'm going to have a hard time believing that until I can see some more twitter stories to back up that claim. 9_9

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well done Ace, thank you for opening our eyes to the 0.0005 chance. I really had thought it was 0.0000, but 0.0005... that's a game changer. Now I know why you guys have been posting so much about it! :thumb:

Considering a normal estimate of acute viral infections to include inflamed myocardium is between 1-5%, .0005 is rather small and could easily be attributed to pre-existing conditions or previous viral loading on the body.

...and here come the gay jokes 

...and here come the irrelevant twitter links describing other oblique side effects that are measured poorly