Check your account email address ×

Risk of myocarditis 133x higher after vaccination than the background risk

Rod

12 hours ago, akvanden said:

How is 133x derived? I couldn't find that anywhere in the study. 

Watch the video he breaks it all Down. He’s very neutral and I know you don’t like that 

12 minutes ago, ACE said:

Watch the video he breaks it all Down. He’s very neutral and I know you don’t like that 

You think Bambihands will be able to form his own conclusion?

That a bit much to ask.:lol:

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It’s the religious idea that there’s no way this treatment could have any negative side effects that I find extremely bizarre 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

38 minutes ago, ACE said:

It’s the religious idea that there’s no way this treatment could have any negative side effects that I find extremely bizarre 

I did watch it. Where does the 133x come from? Don’t dance around the question, should be easy for you to point it out in either the study or the video.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

I did watch it. Where does the 133x come from? Don’t dance around the question, should be easy for you to point it out in either the study or the video.

It came from the study. I believe he gives links and everything. take a few days or weeks if you need 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

It came from the study. I believe he gives links and everything. take a few days or weeks if you need 

He doesn’t. It’s not in the study. Thanks for pointing out you can’t find where the 133x came from.

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

He doesn’t. It’s not in the study. Thanks for pointing out you can’t find where the 133x came from.

I understand that you’re mad, your cult is collapsing around you. Take your time, you’ll get it yet. Just take a breath. 

• Haha 1

Random sign from a random Dr.  MUST be real.

And like usual, you answer "watch the video" showing you don't understand it yourself.  If the links show 133x cite it and prove you are able to think beyond what someone makes up in a video.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Random sign from a random Dr.  MUST be real.

And like usual, you answer "watch the video" showing you don't understand it yourself.  If the links show 133x cite it and prove you are able to think beyond what someone makes up in a video.

You know, also the study. Sorry about your collapsing cult. 

Just now, ACE said:

You know, also the study. Sorry about your collapsing cult. 

Na.  All of the two of your links are pointless and never worth looking at.  I've never opened a single one.  Stupid pointless, thoughtless nonsense.

As for cult, you must be insecure about your position.  I've never commented positively on how any of this was handled, just rebuked your guys's idiotic comments that the whole pandemic was caused by the vaccine.  That shit is laughable stupid and the whole basis for all my comments in the Covid section.  Your complete lack of thought on this and blindly following morons posting irrelevant information is stupidity at its finest.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Na.  All of the two of your links are pointless and never worth looking at.  I've never opened a single one.  Stupid pointless, thoughtless nonsense.

As for cult, you must be insecure about your position.  I've never commented positively on how any of this was handled, just rebuked your guys's idiotic comments that the whole pandemic was caused by the vaccine.  That shit is laughable stupid and the whole basis for all my comments in the Covid section.  Your complete lack of thought on this and blindly following morons posting irrelevant information is stupidity at its finest.

Please calm down

Youre lashing out irrationally, which was expected as your cult started to disintegrate before your eyes. It’s not me that you’re really mad at, it’s yourself for falling for all this nonsense.  Bit unless you can admit it, you’re just going to continually keep falling for the next “thing”. 

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If I am in a cult, what is it?  I am curious.  Also curious if you need a video to explain it to yourself.

The Covid fear cult where all must obey and following the actual science and data is heresy 

which I followed the actual science and data and it turned out great but was no surprise 

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If I am in a cult, what is it?  I am curious.  Also curious if you need a video to explain it to yourself.

Mass Formation Psychosis.  It for the intellectually challenged to be brainwashed, manipulated by everything the msm tells them.  

No critical thinking ability.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Mass Formation Psychosis.  It for the intellectually challenged to be brainwashed, manipulated by everything the msm tells them.  

No critical thinking ability.  

To be fair mass psychosis can affect intelligent people to but that’s not the case with deepfaggot 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

To be fair mass psychosis can affect intelligent people to but that’s not the case with deepfaggot 

Yes, they can be intelligent, but if you place them in a wet paper bag, can they break there way out?

Deepfaggot would suffocate.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes, they can be intelligent, but if you place them in a wet paper bag, can they break there way out?

Deepfaggot would suffocate.

I’ve seen a number of people snap out of it 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

I’ve seen a number of people snap out of it 

Many more are.  But if the greatest scam/lie ever conducted on the human race isn't even acknowledged by the so called intellectual elites, it's time to put that education credential through the paper shredder where it belongs.  You are a fool and at best case a useful idiot.

Lol.  I search out answer you buffoons search out fake news against a shot.

Funny to watch you both not be able to separate the difference.  If both of you put your brains together maybe it would equal half a brain and you could see beyond it.

If I were in whatever dumb cult you imagine by default I would have gotten the vaccine...but I haven't.  There are idiots that fit that cult but you are no better than them.