Check your account email address ×

Ukraine war: Russia's corruption is 'no doubt' affecting its military's combat performance

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

It turns out the Chinese tires that Russia bought for the big armored trucks and anti aircraft vehicles have not been doing very well. 

Especially when young ruskies are stabbing em with their bayonets 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Haha 2

I'm not convinced these are Russia's good stuff leading the charge. Looks to me like he sent in some rag tag dregs with shitty leaders and equipment to soften up the Ukrainian defenses and they weren't up to the task. Why else would a 40 mile long convoy be at a dead stop sitting ducks to be picked off.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

I'm not convinced these are Russia's good stuff leading the charge. Looks to me like he sent in some rag tag dregs with shitty leaders and equipment to soften up the Ukrainian defenses and they weren't up to the task. Why else would a 40 mile long convoy be at a dead stop sitting ducks to be picked off.

NATO has an endless supply of weapons pouring in. Bring it on!!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't know what you guys are seeing, but I'm seeing the destruction of Ukraine!!!!

The damage is horrendous.  

It's a video game. The real horror is Trudeau of Canada. He's a monster. 

When all is said and done, the Ukrainians are gonna wish they had just let Putin put in his own people, and kick Zelensky out. 

I just don't think Ukraine was equipped to take on Russia. 

Pride is a dangerous thing. Zelensky is talking big, and his people are getting slaughtered. 

Why didn't this fuck-stick join NATO years ago? He might have had a fighting chance if he did.