Check your account email address ×

Cats new turbo 2 stroke

Rod

14 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Wife and I have been looking at class B's. Finding a used one is hard to do without paying way to much and new ones are nuts. I think we found a place to rent one for a month to try it out.

Everything rv related is overpriced unless it’s a factory order. And even then there’s no guarantee that there won’t be a price increase. I sold the Storyteller for $20k more than I paid. Waiting might’ve picked up another $7-8k. I sold it within hours or posting it on RVTrader. I think that you’re going to see the market cool. Factories are catching up with supply. Unfortunately some companies are shipping a lot of crap. I strongly suggest that you buy something that was built pre-pandemic. The 2020 Winnebago Revels are a solid buy if you’re looking for something in 4x4. I suspect that the RV market might be on the verge of collapse. But I thought that last year as well. I just don’t see how these near vertical sales numbers can continue. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/8/2022 at 11:10 PM, teamgreen02 said:

Here is an interesting patent filed in 2019.  It's a snow bike with the exhaust through the frame and a CVT transmission.  Remember how they narrowed up the new primary clutch, that's probably one reason why. 

A 400 cc single cylinder 2 stroke like the Blast would way outperform any 450 with a Timbersled conversion.  I would almost guarantee we see this in the next few years.

https://www.snowmobile.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Arctic-Cat-snowbike-snowmobile-patent-US20190144074.pdf

Arctic cat snowbike