Check your account email address ×

It’s just a conspiracy lol

jtssrx

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, you ran like a little bitch from the flat earth thread.  

He’s speaking in general, apparently he doesn’t like things that are true :dunno: so back the fuck off with the ad hominem attacks already sheesh :lol:

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol zero surprise neal has always put neal first . Every one who has ever had to be around him says same thing self absorbed blowhard PITA . .

Isn't made better that he is a fundamentally talentless musician that somehow people worship like he can actually play. 

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, you ran like a little bitch from the flat earth thread.  

I did no such thing. That wasn’t a discussion that was you and several others repeating the same shit over and over in response to anything I said. It simply got old. Go look at my first post in that thread. I simply wanted to have a discussion and share ideas. People like you wanted to attack me personally for thinking differently than you. Again it simply got old. In the end it was clear by the responses that you and many others are programmed that’s why you attack anyone with different thoughts that go against the mainstream. You do this on just about every topic. Covid is a prime example. It’s irrelevant that nothing the feds did worked and that covid vaccines didn’t work. You label anyone who is anti covid vaccine a anti vaxxer just like they do on TV. You fancy yourself as smart and woke but you’re just a brainwashed sheep

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, you ran like a bitch.  I asked a simple question early on and a few others and never got an answer.  The insults came when you wouldn't discuss.  

I answered you and everyone else questions multiple times and was met with the same answer or an insult. Look at your reply above "you ran like a bitch". This is exactly how you acted in the flat earth thread, It got old. I never cared what you guys believed. I respect your opinion. It was you and the others that seemed to be butt hurt that I dare think otherwise. Now it doesn't matter what I post you run around posting flat earth flat earth. It's very telling. 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, you never answered my question.  Not even close.  You didn't even try, but ran away 

PM me your question and Ill do my best to answer. 

again I didn’t run away. So agree to Disagree