Check your account email address ×

Geraldo admits he thought being vaccinated gave him complete immunity from COVID.

6 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

What a fukking surprise. Booster shot #5 coming up shortly, so the suppliers can make a few more bazillion on the next placebo.  I wouldn,t be one bit surprised if we see booster #8 by the year end. What are they doing wrong ? Maybe these boosters need to be taken anally.

Well there would be a line 81million deep with in the hour then 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Highmark said:

Maybe so but I recall here it being pushed as a means to stay out of the hospital or morgue.   It was after a while it was pushed as a sterilizing vaccine and I believe around the time much of the anti-vaccine talk got started on the right.   Of course all the anti-vaccine talk on the left when Trump was POTUS was justified. :lol:  

Soooo many people were never gonna take that damn Trump shot!  :lol:

looks at @Mainecat  :news:

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Highmark said:

:news:  Honestly I think the majority of American's thought or even still think this.   Early on they said it wouldn't give you immunity then Biden, Fauci and many others including the MSM were on telling people falsely it would provide immunity.  It was never designed to be a sterilizing vaccine and those telling the American people it was should be held accountable and still today they are pushing mandates for something that doesn't help ANYONE but the individual who received it.    

https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/the-five-covid-lockdowns-schools

GERALDO RIVERA, FOX NEWS HOST: I have. I have. I'm in my basement cave by Greg where I've been basically living. You know, I am -- I am vaccinated to Moderna shots, then boosted with the Pfizer booster. You know, I thought for sure that I was immune. I've been very hard on the unvaccinated as Dana suggests.

I eat some humble pie in that regard because I went to Key West, Florida with my family on vacation and guess what. I came back with a scratchy throat. I insisted I didn't need a test because I was vaccinated and boosted. Then, Erica my wife insisted. So, a couple of days by the time we finally got the appointment I take the test. Erica's negative and I am positive.

It was shocking to me. It was in some ways embarrassing. I didn't quite know how to respond to it. So I did what I usually do. I went on twitter, but yes. You know, it's very frustrating. I think that to spare the president undue criticism, I think that what he should really be criticized for is the ruthless treatment of Donald Trump by Joe Biden regarding testing. You know, Trump had problems with testing but nothing of the colossal order of this magnitude.

Not surprising. News hosts as a general rule are pretty uneducated on science. I think that's where alot of confusion and arguing on the topic comes from. You have news hosts who are explaining things in the wrong way or just towing the line without having a clue. Same thing happens with printed articles, especially in the headline. It will often make a claim that really isn't what the article states or is meant to convey. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Not surprising. News hosts as a general rule are pretty uneducated on science. I think that's where alot of confusion and arguing on the topic comes from. You have news hosts who are explaining things in the wrong way or just towing the line without having a clue. Same thing happens with printed articles, especially in the headline. It will often make a claim that really isn't what the article states or is meant to convey. 

Problem is they are only reporting from a certain portion of the medical/science community and are reporting it as definitive.   Its why Rogan is so popular.   He's not saying absolute one way or another he simply saying lets keep an open mind and look at all the data.  He's willing to have on Dr.'s that don't tow the govt line on the pandemic and the vaccine.  The majority of the MSM are simply an arm of the democrat party.

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
57 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Exactly. It's not the science people don't trust, it's the political agenda being pushed by those reporting the science. :bc: