Check your account email address ×

Fauci Wuhan research worst then thought.

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

100% convinced my Son had Covid and was Hospitalized for it in 2019. The Doctors were extremely hush hush about it and confused on bacterial tests

...But Bambihands will fact check me on that And say its a conspiracy  

We all had it here late Dec 2019.  

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How are those hospital stats looking for covid vax?  Still hanging your hat on that?:lol:

Pretty good, happy to lookup the numbers for you? Take your pick.

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You are the most naive person on this site.  Its Hilarious.  Do you still believe in Santa Claus too? 

Sure.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We all had it here late Dec 2019.  

I was in the Hospital with him from Jan 2019 to Feb 2019 ...so a year before that is when I think it was here personally.  Extremely deadly but not as contagious...Now we see Omicron being highly contagious but less deadly because thats what Virus's do, we all know this, well except Bambi ....

The vaccines are shitty band aid money maker that clearly doesnt stop transmission and its questionable if it even helps in certain people. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No.

Figures .....So why is Fauci all a sudden worried about the negitive effects of isolation 2 years into this?  The same Guy who constantly fear mongers people getting together. 

Highest cases and most contagious but lets cut the isolation time in half fuck it. 

Time for everyone to get it and move on apparently...lmaoooo

😂😂😂🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Figures .....So why is Fauci all a sudden worried about the negitive effects of isolation 2 years into this?  The same Guy who constantly fear mongers people getting together. 

Highest cases and most contagious but lets cut the isolation time in half fuck it. 

Time for everyone to get it and move on apparently...lmaoooo

😂😂😂🤦‍♂️

The CDC made the decision, not the institute of Fauci. You can stick to the 10 day quarantine if that makes you feel more comfortable. 

Do you dream about him at night?

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The CDC made the decision, not the institute of Fauci. You can stick to the 10 day quarantine if that makes you feel more comfortable. 

Thats not what I asked retard.....I asked why is Fauci all of a sudden worried about the negitive effects of isolation? Took Him 2 years. 

CDC not Fauci you say ? Institute of Fauci ? WTF?  No moron He is the Director of the National Institute for Health (NIH), National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and current Chief Medical Advisor to the President....

And why is he defending the CDC? Well because they work hand N hand moron. The Governments highest paid employee . The talking head to push the next narrative. But you knew that already. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2021/01/25/dr-anthony-fauci-the-highest-paid-employee-in-the-entire-us-federal-government/?sh=ff73d9b386f0

And I quote : "Fauci and CDC chief Rochelle Walensky did the rounds on cable news last night and this morning to defend the new guidance"

https://news.yahoo.com/dr-anthony-fauci-cdc-changes-201601818.html

https://news.yahoo.com/fauci-cdc-guidance-changed-balance-130636772.html

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/walensky-fauci-defend-cdc-mask-guidance-update_n_60a1555ee4b090924804b029

24 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Thats not what I asked retard.....I asked why is Fauci all of a sudden worried about the negitive effects of isolation? Took Him 2 years. 

CDC not Fauci you say ? Institute of Fauci ? WTF?  No moron He is the Director of the National Institute for Health (NIH), National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and current Chief Medical Advisor to the President....

And why is he defending the CDC? Well because they work hand N hand moron. The Governments highest paid employee . The talking head to push the next narrative. But you knew that already. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2021/01/25/dr-anthony-fauci-the-highest-paid-employee-in-the-entire-us-federal-government/?sh=ff73d9b386f0

And I quote : "Fauci and CDC chief Rochelle Walensky did the rounds on cable news last night and this morning to defend the new guidance"

https://news.yahoo.com/dr-anthony-fauci-cdc-changes-201601818.html

https://news.yahoo.com/fauci-cdc-guidance-changed-balance-130636772.html

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/walensky-fauci-defend-cdc-mask-guidance-update_n_60a1555ee4b090924804b029

So the question is just about him? Not the collective decision made by the CDC?

Is the appropriate question “why does the CDC care now?”  

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Oooooopppppsssss 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Get it yet @akvanden

Do you think they put wheels and a motor on that goalpost heading in to election season ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

No the politicians made the decision because they know there apoval numbers are not just in the shifter but In the main line heading to the street . Or are we still pretending tge CDC is making its own non political influenced decisions lmfao I can't even type that with a straight face 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

They never have given a shit about we the people they work for tge drug corps and tge idiots I Arlington County. Revolving door from cdc to high paying jobs on boards of places like say phizer . 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

No the politicians made the decision because they know there apoval numbers are not just in the shifter but In the main line heading to the street . Or are we still pretending tge CDC is making its own non political influenced decisions lmfao I can't even type that with a straight face 

You should let evil know, he thinks it was Fauci. I never asked the question.

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, akvanden said:

Yes the question Ive asked you about 3 times now is why Fauci is all of a sudden worried about the negitive effects of Isolation...2+ years into the Pandemic. Thats his Reason for defending the CDC.  The same Guy that a week ago said people should not get together for Christmas.

Yet you keep bringing up the reason is because of the CDC? Acting like Fauci is just following along with what they said correct? Ask the CDC you say. The Head of NIAID and Chief Medical Advisor. He is apparently a nobody to you now and is just following the CDC guidelines....😂 The same Guy who lied about His role in Gain of Function and partly responsible for this Pandemic. A supposed "expert" just follows the CDC....So what the Fuck do we need Him for? Why is he the highest paid Government employee if he just listens to whatever CDC says? 

Or maybe he is flip flopping, lying,  changing the rules once again and DEFENDING the CDC's contradiction to what he JUST said a week ago to follow the Agenda. And cover his Ass once again. Its NOT about scientific data. Its NOT public Health concern. He is the talking Head that Moron Sheep listen too on their Television. He has no problem lying to America and moving the Goal posts over and over and over. 

Thanks for proving my point about Fauci Mr. Genius. See how you did that? Critical thinking, I knew you had it in you. Congratulations. 

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You should let evil know, he thinks it was Fauci. I never asked the question.

See above ...I never said Fauci made the decision.  You are just retarded . Im asking why he continues to lie and change His opinion as the Wind blows. And I asked if you finally got it yet.....REMEMBER? 

10 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Oooooopppppsssss 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Get it yet @akvanden

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

No.

But you probably still dont get it . Moron Shitlib with TDS. 

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Yes the question Ive asked you about 3 times now is why Fauci is all of a sudden worried about the negitive effects of Isolation...2+ years into the Pandemic. Thats his Reason for defending the CDC.  The same Guy that a week ago said people should not get together for Christmas.

Yet you keep bringing up the reason is because of the CDC? Acting like Fauci is just following along with what they said correct? Ask the CDC you say. The Head of NIAID and Chief Medical Advisor. He is apparently a nobody to you now and is just following the CDC guidelines....😂 The same Guy who lied about His role in Gain of Function and partly responsible for this Pandemic. A supposed "expert" just follows the CDC....So what the Fuck do we need Him for? Why is he the highest paid Government employee if he just listens to whatever CDC says? 

Or maybe he is flip flopping, lying,  changing the rules once again and DEFENDING the CDC's contradiction to what he JUST said a week ago to follow the Agenda. And cover his Ass once again. Its NOT about scientific data. Its NOT public Health concern. He is the talking Head that Moron Sheep listen too on their Television. He has no problem lying to America and moving the Goal posts over and over and over. 

Thanks for proving my point about Fauci Mr. Genius. See how you did that? Critical thinking, I knew you had it in you. Congratulations. 

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

See above ...I never said Fauci made the decision.  You are just retarded . Im asking why he continues to lie and change His opinion as the Wind blows. And I asked if you finally got it yet.....REMEMBER? 

But you probably still dont get it . Moron Shitlib with TDS. 

But you keep saying his name as if he does make sole decisions.  And yes, it was the CDCs collective decision.

I don’t care about him personally. It’s forest for the trees mentality. You like the trees, I prefer the forest.

Happy New Year. :bc:

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, akvanden said:

But you keep saying his name as if he does make sole decisions.  And yes, it was the CDCs collective decision.

I don’t care about him personally. It’s forest for the trees mentality. You like the trees, I prefer the forest.

Happy New Year. :bc:

Actually I just wanna burn all the Covid trees and forest down, thats the difference.   

Fauci is a piece of shit he deserves to be in prison for his lies and corruption. Its my thread and its about Fauci . Thats why I keep saying his name ....🤦‍♂️😂

Edited by EvilBird